Blade Runner 2049 props and replicas

Second the notion for a production run of the JOI sticks!

IMG_1910.jpg

Last edited:
Awww. "JOI stick" ... :rolleyes

Anyone have leads on the case and 'typewriter keys' inside that the mean girl had when she walked up to Leto?
Argh. I missed that. I'm a keyboard nerd otherwise.

I did notice other keyboards though. The keyboard that the bald Wallace archivist is using looks completely custom made.
br2049archivistkb.jpg

The keyboard seen in close-up used by the military in the animated short Blackout 2022 is a IBM 3270-series terminal keyboard from the 1970's.
The vertical gap in the "wrist rest" shows that it is a model with a lid at the front, such as the IBM 3278.
blackout2022beamspringkb.jpg

Last edited:
It looks like someone with connections to the actual props! :)
Since the only pictures/video released about the blaster were the tested video.. and it was only released after the movie came out.

Last edited:
Awww. "JOI stick" ... :rolleyes

Argh. I missed that. I'm a keyboard nerd otherwise.

I did notice other keyboards though. The keyboard that the bald Wallace archivist is using looks completely custom made.
View attachment 765053

The keyboard seen in close-up used by the military in the animated short Blackout 2022 is a IBM 3270-series terminal keyboard from the 1970's.
The vertical gap in the "wrist rest" shows that it is a model with a lid at the front, such as the IBM 3278.
View attachment 765054

My post above was jibberish hahah. Let me be more specific. There is a scene where the bad chick walks up to Leto. She is holding a box. She opens up the box and there are about 8 different 'keyboard keys'. She hands him one and he plugs it in behind his left ear. They are about the size of an 'Enter' or 'Shift' key but in different colors and more rounded.

Edit. The prop I was trying to describe is in the second set of pics in post 31 of this thread:

https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=282436&page=2

Edit.....Its called an Eminator Box via Tested video.

Last edited:
So, regarding the Deckard's PKD in the movie...

... did anyone else really hope that the PKD, during the water fight scene, would be lying on the ground and picked up before the end of that scene? ;)

My K blaster arrived one hour before I went to see the movie. Perfect timing.

Wow.

Can I ask is that a working LED or just cosmetic?

I really want to hold out for a kit I can install electronics into.

I could also ask where you got this replica from, but I don't think you want to tell us :D

Sorry, but as a condition of the sale of my K blaster I can't name the source or provide any detailed photos more than what I've done. I just wanted to share with you folks a little of my good fortune. I have no ability to obtain any more and I consider myself very lucky to have secured the one I have. If the situation changes I will advise.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back