Blade Runner 2049 props and replicas

My take on Iggy's blaster from Blackout 2022. The body is a heavily modified Fullcock filled with resin. The handle is custom with resin amber grips.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

blaster1.jpgblaster2.jpg

Is the seller who's been churning out the replica Pale Fire and Power and Glory books a member here?

It seems rather obvious at this point that you didn't find them at "flea markets in New York City."

Well I know I made a copy of the Pale Fire cover freely available earlier in the thread but it definitely is not me!

Hey there, I wasn't totally happy with my K spirit bottle replica because of the fact that the sticker was too visible on the glass so I decided to cut the sticker around the numbers and signs to have something hopefully more realistic.

K01.JPG

K02.JPG

K03.JPG

K04.JPG

So, I wouldn(t say it's perfect but I'm more happy with that that what I had before.
now, i wouldn't recommend anyone doing that unless you are really crazy and are ready to be very very patient, it's really a pain to do.
cheers guys :)

I applied the sticker myself, I couldn't imagine a better technique. I saw photos of other fans before with that sticker visible and didn't like it, I waited until I figured out a solution and came up with that. cheers guys :)

Yeah that's the Dave White bottle/sticker set. There's another bottle by flyscriber, which has different stickers that are already cut out and applied. Pretty sure they're from a different material too (Dave's from shiny laminate, fly's from a less glossy automotive grade decal). The fonts on Dave's bottle look slightly more accurate to my eye, but flyscribers is more convenient and the material is nice. His bottle also includes the tax sticker on the side, albeit in a cheaper non-water-resistant paper (and I'm storing actual booze in it, so that was a slight letdown). They're both good buys for different reasons.

Speaking of booze and the things we pour it in, did I hear correctly that someone here sells cibis at a discount?

Last edited:
Ashmare, use Gorrila Crystal Clear tape to cover the tax stamp. It’ll hold up to a good hand washing. I keep Smirnoff in my bottle and use it regularly. Flyscriber’s bottle is perfect. He even went to the trouble to track down the Absinthe bottle for me. Awesome guy!!!

yep, but Flyscriber came latter on and I already bought the bottle from the first run on propsummit. so had to figure out a way to improve it. I'm still not completely happy with the result but certainly couldn't spend more for a bottle prop. ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back