Blade Runner 2049 props and replicas

I'm pretty sure that's a 40mm Airsoft Grenade Launcher.

40mm-Gas-Grenade-Launcher-Pistol-ProShop-az19517main3.png

Thanks so much, Buzby!

I’ll put these photos and measurements to good use and PM you with any follow-up questions.

Hmm, look what turned up in the post today.....
View attachment 801303
I actually have a pair, this is the one in better condition. I can confirm that they are not real ebony, but hardwood with a 'japanned' black laquer finish.

Here's some of the detail photographs you wanted:
View attachment 801306View attachment 801307View attachment 801304View attachment 801305

Here's an extra one showing the 13x18 sheet film holder. This clips into the place where the glass plate would fit - there is a leaf spring on the back of the plate holder to push it forwards and another thinner one in the slot at the end that holds the plate or film holder in place under the 2 rectangular tabs at the other end (there are also 2 tabs that fold out at the other end once it's been clipped in). you push against the spring and lift from the other end to remove the plate or film holder.
View attachment 801297
I'll post some more pictures with detailed measurements later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks so much, Buzby!

I’ll put these photos and measurements to good use and PM you with any follow-up questions.
You Sir are a star. Thankyou

No problem, chaps. As promised, here's some drawings of the profiles used in the wooden sides of the frame. First the LH end rail and the top and bottom rails:
profies1.png
Note that at the RH end of the top and bottom rails a 1i inch wide by 2mm deep section (level with the top of the dark slide slot) is milled off to accommodate the aluminium end plate.

Nest the RH end rail. This has 2 slots milled into it, into which are placed double-sided leaf springs. Wooden battens are then placed on top of the springs and a strip of felt is glued onto the battens and the adjacent bar of the rail. The felt then forms a hinge, and when the dark slide is removed the springs push the battens up into a cavity milled into the back of the end plate. These form the light seals to stop light from the dark slide slot exposing the plate or film once the slide is removed:
light seals.jpg
The two yellow arrows point towards two thin slots cut into the top and bottom rails. The ends of the plate retaining inner aluminium plate fit into these slots (they are level with he top of the wooden bar the plate screws into). I couldn't get an accurate measurement as it's difficult to get a vernier into them, but I estimate they are 0.035in high by 0.034in deep and extend along the rail 0.595in (they are about 0.1in longer than the plate)
Here's the profile drawing, this time a top and side elevation:
profies2.png
I think I've pretty much measured and photographed everything (like I said, they are pretty complex little items), but if there's anything I've missed or you need clarifying just ask:

Holy crap - you’ve outdone yourself! Above and beyond... I’ll hopefully have time this week to bring my model up to speed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got an email from Etsy that my order has been canceled. Appears as if he entered in the wrong number of data cards available, so my order was canceled. :cry

Bummed out big time! As Nexus7 said, he's starting a new film. I reached out to him and he said he won't be making any more of these cards for the foreseeable future. Damn!

I got an email from Etsy that my order has been canceled. Appears as if he entered in the wrong number of data cards available, so my order was canceled. :cry

Bummed out big time! As Nexus7 said, he's starting a new film. I reached out to him and he said he won't be making any more of these cards for the foreseeable future. Damn!

That's a REAL bummer. Hopefully somebody else will make them. I need some of that really futuristicky looking stuff for my display.

OK Guys I have been trying to find a decent copy of Pale Fire for ages but they are as rare as hen's teeth over here and good copies go for loads of cash, so using the reference material available I have re-created the cover to fit as a sleeve a currently available version.

This is the version I have used now from Penguin Books.
View attachment 786564

With my sleeve it is turned into this.

View attachment 786568 View attachment 788657 View attachment 786572 View attachment 786573 View attachment 786574

I have just folded it as a loose sleeve but it could be stuck on if preferred. The graphic I used is attached below if this might help anyone. I printed it on to A4 photo paper using a size setting of 101%, which seems to work best. Hope it helps you guys.

View attachment 786576

I need to review that scene in the movie. Remind me, is the screen-accurate book paperback or hardcover? I thought hardcover because it had the clear dust jacket.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back