Blade Runner 2049 props and replicas

Could'nt happen to a nicer Guy!

Good for you eltee nice score!

Sorry, but as a condition of the sale of my K blaster I can't name the source or provide any detailed photos more than what I've done. I just wanted to share with you folks a little of my good fortune. I have no ability to obtain any more and I consider myself very lucky to have secured the one I have. If the situation changes I will advise.

Edit. The prop I was trying to describe is in the second set of pics in post 31 of this thread:

https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=282436&page=2

Edit.....Its called an Eminator Box via Tested video.
I get it. I would have called those "chips" or "cards" or similar rather than "typewriter keys" though. ;)

I have not found a picture of it anywhere else. I'm afraid we can't get any better pictures until the BluRay...

I get it. I would have called those "chips" or "cards" or similar rather than "typewriter keys" though. ;)

I have not found a picture of it anywhere else. I'm afraid we can't get any better pictures until the BluRay...

And I thank Irken Tech for his pics. The Joi stick, Eminator Box and Chip box are the some of the things that caught my eye. I think the memory marbles will pop up some time soon as it looks like glass with some sort of cloud within. IE easy to replicate.

I would LOVE to get in on a run of K’s wallet/badge that lights up.

LOVE.

Well I am working on the badge :) this is very early at the moment and has lots to go until im happy with it, we will need to track down the wallet used and get some scale reference, also a better look at K's licence.

badge.jpg

I think the memory marbles will pop up some time soon as it looks like glass with some sort of cloud within. IE easy to replicate.
I think the "hero" marble seen in close-up could have been 3D laser-engraved to have a distinct pattern inside it but that most in the background were made like regular marbles. They also seemed to have different surface finish.

Just found this after memorizinbwhat it said on the box, snatched the only one I saw on eBay. Once I get it, we’ll have exact dimensions for the photo inside. But it says it’s about
4.5" X 2.75" X 0.5"​

View attachment 764050View attachment 764051View attachment 764052

Good eyes! It's 100% a match :thumbsup

Skærmbillede 2017-10-11 17.40.27 2.png

EDIT: I have later been proven wrong. The two tins in the above picture are not 100% identical. There a slight difference in the 'Neptun' logo on the bottom half of the lid. The screen used one has a dark blue background.

Skærmbillede 2017-10-11 17.40.27 2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Any plans on the drawing board for the K wallet, badge and credentials eltee?

A bunch of folks are currently saying they are working on it already. I'm going to wait and see what they come up with before I consider a badge / ID project. Very cool concept with the light up ID but I don't like that the LAPD shield is in a clear vinyl "pocket" and not embedded in a non-leather wallet without a covering.

I had the impression it was a brass frame, but with the sand lighting in those scenes, its hard to tell.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back