Blade Runner 2049 props and replicas

I was going to pass on the wooden horse because some people said it was $11 to ship but I went ahead and bought one and it was only $7 shipping. Can deal with that for a static prop. :)

It was $14 shipping for me in WI... UPS was only option.

NECA posted this morning that there was an error in their shipping calculator and that people were overcharged. They've begun issuing refunds for the difference (received mine about an hour ago).

And yeah pretty sure this was a sheep, though I thought it was a bull at first.

EA87AA0C-DC2E-42BD-A6EE-6848AC28EB31.jpeg

I’ve been desperately looking EVERYWHERE for screenshots of the long, thin, black object K carries with him throughout the movie
His Joi Projector
, can’t seem to find any in the trailers though

I’ve been desperately looking EVERYWHERE for screenshots of the long, thin, black object K carries with him throughout the movie
His Joi Projector
, can’t seem to find any in the trailers though

I've been through every bit of released footage on youtube I can find, and haven't found any shots at all. There is an 'art of' book coming out at the end of the month, fingers crossed there will be some decent prop pics.

Here's my first and LAST attempt at the origami 'sheep' following the above tutorial. The ears are a bit different so i had to just cut mine though
20171007_205226.jpg

I think it’s a sheep as in “Do androids dream of electric sheep?”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I dont get why he would just make an origami sheep with zero context to anything apart from the book title. The origami appeared at the line. "likes to work alone" which I took as the dog was "made" for Deckard. Still working off a theory that Gaff was/is a replicant but thats a whole other thread. So need to see it again.

Last edited:
It seems to me that the wooden horse in the movie has one front leg up...but not the one sold by NECA (4 straight legs).:confused

It seems to me that the wooden horse in the movie has one front leg up...but not the one sold by NECA (4 straight legs).:confused

Are there any images of the movie horse available? I don't recall the leg from viewing the movie.

Last edited:
Did anyone get a good enough picture of Lt Joshi`s ID at SDCC to make out all the details of the ID card?

2049b4.jpg

It seems that the ID card text is black when powered down and blue when lit. Anyone recognise this set up at all?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back