Blade Runner 2049 props and replicas

Has anyone found the work shirt Deckard is wearing? I found a dickies one that is close but not quite there, the one in the film seems to be made of a heavier fabric.

Right on! Just ordered! Now to decide if I want to actually punch the eyelets in or not! Its actually a nicer IFAK than I have on my main shooting rig so its hard to decide!

Yeah that is exactly what I did, I cut it from post #660 RPF2018 and pasted it in the coupon code field at checkout and it just says

• Coupon code "RPF2018" is not valid.

I do appreciate what the guys at ITS are trying to do for us, just wish it worked better.

Sorry man, im sure they will chime back in to help.

Also we REALLY need to identify that second item in his bag by the scalpel :)

Ive been racking my wife who works in the medical fields brain and we cant figure it out.

Also I made a pretty decent STL for the knife, I may or may not share it since id like the blessing of the knife designer since I basically just modeled after his.

MsDoxSX.jpg

Yeah that is exactly what I did, I cut it from post #660 RPF2018 and pasted it in the coupon code field at checkout and it just says

• Coupon code "RPF2018" is not valid.

I do appreciate what the guys at ITS are trying to do for us, just wish it worked better.

Can you shoot us an email to support@itstactical.com? I just want to confirm a couple details. On some items, like sale items, the coupon codes aren't valid so I just wanted to confirm that the items you're trying to pick up are discount eligible!

- - - Updated - - -

Right on! Just ordered! Now to decide if I want to actually punch the eyelets in or not! Its actually a nicer IFAK than I have on my main shooting rig so its hard to decide!

I vote rivets! The webbing should hold up just fine even with the rivets, it's a pretty tough stitch line.

Can you shoot us an email to support@itstactical.com? I just want to confirm a couple details. On some items, like sale items, the coupon codes aren't valid so I just wanted to confirm that the items you're trying to pick up are discount eligible!

Hi, all I am doing is clicking on the link in post #654 - https://www.skdtac.com/ITS-Tactical-...-p/its.128.htm selecting the black color option and going straight to checkout. Still getting the same message so if I am doing something wrong I would like to know. Cheers John

Hi, all I am doing is clicking on the link in post #654 - https://www.skdtac.com/ITS-Tactical-...-p/its.128.htm selecting the black color option and going straight to checkout. Still getting the same message so if I am doing something wrong I would like to know. Cheers John

Ok I understand the issue now! SKD Tactical is actually one of our resellers so the coupon won't work with them. You can click here (https://store.itstactical.com/its-eta-trauma-kit-pouch-tallboy.html) to access the product directly on our site!

Welcome to the forums! I might have to pick one of these up now...

So question, can anyone do an HS screencap of the other officers in LAPD, at the food area, or in the madame's office who have blasters. I'm interested to know if they're identical to K's and are standard issue.

I'm also just interested to see some good shots of their uniforms!

So question, can anyone do an HS screencap of the other officers in LAPD, at the food area, or in the madame's office who have blasters. I'm interested to know if they're identical to K's and are standard issue.

I`ve also been waiting for some extra details on the Patrolman. I spent eight years piecing together all the parts for the original uniforms and would rather not have to do the same again. I do like the light up LAPD on the back of the raincoats very much. It looks like to me that the grip on the 2049 Patrolmans are the same as Goslings but its very hard to tell.

Here you go:
vlcsnap-2018-01-17-22h16m43s91.pngvlcsnap-2018-01-17-22h21m17s4.png
It looks to be the same as K's blaster, but plainer (possibly all matt black), so a bit like the patrolman's version of the blaster from the first film. They also have a belt holster, but from squinting at these caps it looks like it may be a 'skeletal' frame type (like k's holster). from the side-on view in the office, you can't see much other than the gun, but in the front-on view in the corridor it looks like a similar metal spacer (holding the side rails apart) above the rear of the gun frame that K's holster has. There is no sign of the retaining spring round the rear of the grip frame like the 'hero' 1090 shoulder holster though, or the fabric 'sling' under the trigger guard that the 'stunt' holster has.

Here you go:
View attachment 788020View attachment 788021
It looks to be the same as K's blaster, but plainer (possibly all matt black), so a bit like the patrolman's version of the blaster from the first film. They also have a belt holster, but from squinting at these caps it looks like it may be a 'skeletal' frame type (like k's holster). from the side-on view in the office, you can't see much other than the gun, but in the front-on view in the corridor it looks like a similar metal spacer (holding the side rails apart) above the rear of the gun frame that K's holster has. There is no sign of the retaining spring round the rear of the grip frame like the 'hero' 1090 shoulder holster though, or the fabric 'sling' under the trigger guard that the 'stunt' holster has.

Theres a shot in one of the making of things that shows to LAPD officers getting their costumes situated and you can see the blaster in one guy's holster on his chest, looked like the same as K's.

I just realised that all the Patrolman have shaved heads as well.:eek

Maybe they're the same kids from his memory! o_O

Here are some screencaps I took tonight. They're not great, but they're better than nothing.

Patrol Officers:
IMG_5881.JPGIMG_5880.JPGIMG_5879.JPGIMG_5878.JPGIMG_5876.JPGIMG_5877.JPG

Edit - Well, for whatever reason it's not letting me attach the 10 images per post. Making a new post for each new batch won't even work as it uploads them and then there aren't any attachments there. ><

Last edited:
Maybe they're the same kids from his memory! o_O

Here are some screencaps I took tonight. They're not great, but they're better than nothing.

Patrol Officers:
View attachment 788115View attachment 788114View attachment 788113View attachment 788112View attachment 788116View attachment 788117

Edit - Well, for whatever reason it's not letting me attach the 10 images per post. Making a new post for each new batch won't even work as it uploads them and then there aren't any attachments there. ><

Ahhh, the lit part is actully a body armor piece, wouldnt have picked that. The sweaters look like UK police ones, Thanks.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back