Blade Runner 2049 props and replicas

Well, my printed sucks. Think it’s finally reached its end.

If anyone would be able to help me out with a printed picture shoot me a PM and I’ll cover whatever.

much obliged :thumbsup

Well, my printed sucks. Think it’s finally reached its end.

If anyone would be able to help me out with a printed picture shoot me a PM and I’ll cover whatever.

much obliged :thumbsup

Have to get some printer ink tomorrow, if someone hasnt chimed in by then I got ya covered.

Just got mine in the mail! Awesome sweater, but runs a little small. I ordered a L, but could better fit in an XL. I'm looking for another one, but convinced they're sold out all over the universe.

BTW, if anyone was wondering why Gosling wore a long-sleeve t-shirt under the sweater, it's because this thing is itchy!

Last edited:
I thought I recognised those in the background of his last video, wow, Adams passion and skill set are something to behold for sure.

Last edited:
Here’s some photos of my Blaster build! I got the .stl files from Juri Pranjic on Patreon as a rewards package - he’s got loads of other great content as well. I liked the barrel details and the fact that it printed in a lot of small pieces, although there are some inaccuracies. The handle is the wrong shape, and the whole piece is a bit larger than I think it should be. I printed this in PLA and began cleaning it up while waiting on the kit from rgriesbeck to show up, and when it did I was already knee deep in this with a con fast approaching so I decided to see it through. I plan to weather it a bit, and the idea was to hydrodip a carbon fiber print onto the handle, but I’ve run out of time! I’m pleased with it, as it was my first attempt at making a prop from scratch.

33ea0c5dd0e52404b30c18a9d9b1dfc0.jpg

b128c997faf669a07015bb2d6d260dac.jpg

283d4dd31353e599a990b5b82af1e040.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back