Blade Runner 2049 props and replicas

Confirms Luv's knives were custom made by knife smiths, one of which I found. Wish the other had at least been store bought, now theyre both going to be too expensive, lol

Pity it's not in the movie either...

I was waiting to see it too. This photo made the rounds before the film came out.

Blade-Runner-2049-Empire-1_1200_800_81_s.jpg

Thank you for the responses. Apologies for not being more clear. I was referring to a single red LED on the very bottom of the "magazine".
I never noticed this in any frame of the original.
5344752343_0d8db8df76_o.jpg

Confirms Luv's knives were custom made by knife smiths, one of which I found. Wish the other had at least been store bought, now theyre both going to be too expensive, lol

I think the same knife smith made both the knives from the looks of the others on his website.

Last edited by a moderator:
Original auction page and a closeup of the red led underneath
15268555758_2569bd7d24_o.jpg

Attachments

• actual Hero Prop Profiles_In_History_Original_Blaster.jpg
    actual Hero Prop Profiles_In_History_Original_Blaster.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 243
Agreed, as @wakeuptimetodie mentioned it was always there.
@wakeuptimetodie, the pics you linked to are unfortunately not of the original blaster they are actually of my build. Thanks for saying so anyway...

All the best,
MARK

Apologies Mark, I was looking for blaster pics from worldcon that were besides Karl's as I knew that he didn't want his posted outside of propsummit. I was aware of your build, but your pics in that context even fooled me. A wonderful job! :)

Apologies Mark, I was looking for blaster pics from worldcon that were besides Karl's as I knew that he didn't want his posted outside of propsummit. I was aware of your build, but your pics in that context even fooled me. A wonderful job! :)

No apologies needed mate, in fact your comment is of the highest praise. The truth is that my blaster often comes up posted as the original both on forums and also in Google searches so, its not uncommon for me to have to tell folk its not what they think it is. Even Dan Lanigan - owner of the original - has said he sometimes thinks pics of mine are pics of his and we've had a few laughs over this.

Without wanting to derail this thread, here are some pictures I took when I was with Dan of his treasure:

PKD001.jpg

PKD005.jpg

Cheers again,

MARK

Does anyone have any pictures of the baseline test sensor array? I went through my "art and soul" book and the wired issue. The art and soul has some concept sketches and one photo...that unfortunately has a type over it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back