Blade Runner 2049 props and replicas

So lucky, managed to find this today on the German Ebay:

kyriazi1.jpg

Got it for a steal including the other one pictured! Really chuffed as I wanted one of these as soon as I saw it in the film, but hadn't been able to identify it in time. Thanks to Kylash for the original ID.

wow, nice find! I didn't see this one, you must have spend quite some time looking. the ones listed with kyriazy in the title are all for more than 40€, and if you search for less specific names, you get thousands of them to look at... :thumbsup

oh man, I just went from a big stress to a big revelation... I just found a box on ebay that says imperatore instead of neptune but the square around that was black like we see in the movie and I wasn't sure if I should buy it real quick or search more to be sure it was the good one. And then I realized that yours has the black square also and the good greenish color, (the imperatore is more yellow), you got even more lucky than you thought I think. you got exactly the good box with the black NEPTUN, I never saw that one before, it seems there are really a lot of variations on those boxes. I saw some with english text as well.
Do we have a better screenshot of the box from the movie to try to read better and make sure of the correct box?

Yeah the box is actually dark blue, problem with film is that when they grade the footage it screws around with the natural colour making it hard to determine what’s what. I’m pretty confident mine and Buch’s are identical but will have to wait and see!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It seems like the SA tins are popping up with some regularity on the German site. Over here in the US the pickings are quite slim even with worldwide options elected on eBay. Anyone willing to grab one as a middleman and forward? I would only want the exact tin from the film. :)

hi i'm a new maker, I want to do a replica Joi emitter stick and i need some help figuring the dimensions for it. do any you guys have any ideas?joi emmiter stick 3.jpgjoi emmiter stick 2.jpgjoi emmiter stick.jpg

More detailed shots of the bento boxes from GNDN's wordpress blog:

https://gndn.wordpress.com/2017/07/22/blade-runner-2049-bento-boxes-bottle/

I'm kicking myself for not knowing about the BR2049 exhibit/experience at SDCC. I hooooope the props go on tour still, but I guess with the movie tanking in the box office, the studio wouldn't want to put any money into that :/

There's a dedicated thread about the bento boxes and such, here on the forums - https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=279475

wow, nice find! I didn't see this one, you must have spend quite some time looking. the ones listed with kyriazy in the title are all for more than 40€, and if you search for less specific names, you get thousands of them to look at... :thumbsup

Yup. So that’s what I did [emoji23] this one wasn’t labelled as Kyriazi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yup. So that’s what I did [emoji23] this one wasn’t labelled as Kyriazi

Have tried searching German ebay and only finding one when typing in exact search terms. Can you enlighten me as to how you managed to find thousands?

Have tried searching German ebay and only finding one when typing in exact search terms. Can you enlighten me as to how you managed to find thousands?

I didn’t say I’d found thousands, Eethan did. And he meant thousands of cigarette tins in general not specifically Kyriazi ones.

I didn’t say I’d found thousands, Eethan did. And he meant thousands of cigarette tins in general not specifically Kyriazi ones.

Exactly. There's only a few Kyriazi tins up at the moment, none SA. And just like Eethan i looked at all of them just to make sure that i didn't miss one. Found none, positive/negative thing is i now know dozens of cigarettes brands.:D

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back