Savitar

darthhughmungus

So like I'm trying to start building a CW Savitar suit. Since I'm hella short (5'5/5'6ish) I'm trying to find a way to build some digi stilts to use with the suit. Anyone know an easy an affordable way build some decent ones? Keep in mind the LEDs are probably gonna cost a lot so I'm trying to stay kinda cheap? So can y'all hit me with some suggestions on stilts, mechanical arm or LEDs? Greatly appreciated thx :)

For leds, get a 12v battery and a 12v led strip ~16ft worth of leds. The battery will light it for a few hours of use. You should be able to light quite a bit of your costume with that. LED strips are usually less than $25 depending on what leds and how many you choose, and the battery is about the same.

The rest, I would suggest using EVA foam to make all of the armor.

+1 for led strip, but for extra money you can use RGB Led strip. Savitar has some kind of white+blue light and you can make this color with RGB leds.
What about pattern or 3d model of armor and helmet, do you have it?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back