Injustice 2 Red Hood Build

ArmoredAmir

Hey all so I worked on a Red Hood build because he's awesome. Then he got announced in Injustice 2 so I'm scrapping what I had and I'm going to try and make my build like that one. Expect mine will still have is logo in the middle because I feel its an iconic part to his character.

lAUcAbW.jpg

e3Be1SR.jpg

The helmet was painted after I took the photo above. I don't like it and its too big on me. Even with padding its still big imo.

I own a leather jacket that's almost exactly like the one he wears expect mines black... Not sure if the one in the photo above would look better. I found it at a thrift store and I'm looking every now and then for a better one. I already have better gloves to use that have like knuckle padding/armor. I own a 3D printer so I'm going to 3D print guns to use. I'm going to try and model the guns he uses in-game but if that doesn't work out I will use the ones he uses in Arkham Knight. I'm going to make all the armor pieces out of foam. If anyone has a foam template for his helmet that be awesome because I'm terrible with helmets (as you can see) I'll try and make my helmet like this one because is basically a simplified version of what hes wearing. Or possibly a 3D model so I could print it :D. I already traced out the chestplate and ab parts in photoshop and it looks okay for now.

I already have some decent reference pictures for the chestplate. (I just screenshotted parts of the video and made it brighter) If anyone can hook me up with more I'd really appreciate it.

igi7wcv.jpg

Fv6XTKf.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great so far. Checkout Evil Ted and Punished Props on youtube if you still want make the helmet out of EVA. They have some great tips on hiding seams and sealing helmets specifically

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

So its been a while for any updates on the suit but I made and painted the new chestplate, gauntlets, and belt buckle. The chestplate and belt buckle are based off the standard Injustice 2 Red Hood but just with the logo and the gauntlets are based off of one his is gear pieces (forgot the name). I purchased two airsoft pistols and painted them and added spikes to the bottoms and I think they turned out awesome. I'm currently in need of a newer car so can't purchase more foam to complete the helmet at the moment. I can also make the face mask and I plan on using 3mm foam to do that with a small elastic strapping so it holds to my head. I'm also currently 3D printing Batarangs (Or in this case Redarangs) that I modeled up over the weekend. Still playing with how thick it should be because they're about 7"x3" right now and are about .2" thick.

IMG-2565.JPGIMG-2569.JPG

Not sure which Jacket I should use. Let me know your opinions. (One on the right has a hood attached to it).

IMG-2568.JPGEB69F303-1BF0-4B77-82AA-22F4F66E623D.JPG

Picture of the Chestplate, Buckles, and painted pistols. The spikes are attached to the magazine, much like the In-game gun.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back