What Zune was used in GOTG2?

Just to echo the others, it's definitely the brown 1st gen Zune, you can see the green tint on the edges. Black ones have the blue tint if I remember correctly.
Very glad I held on to this thing as long as I did.
View attachment 727562

I finally tossed mine into the recycling bin a couple of years ago. Who would have guessed Zunes would be cool one day?

Ok RPF:
While I was walking around town, I was using my Zune. Well, I accidentally dropped it, thinking it would tether to my headphones.
It didn't.
It plummeted.
If anyone has a spare black Zune back, please PM.

I bought Father and Son from Amazon and put it on the Zune. It's better quality than what I had.

Now I'm debating if I should find native album covers for all of them. Could be a bit of a guessing game. Vinyl art, CD art, Single art. And sometimes the same album can have different cover art.

Last edited:
I bought Father and Son from Amazon and put it on the Zune. It's better quality than what I had.

Now I'm debating if I should find native album covers for all of them. Could be a bit of a guessing game. Vinyl art, CD art, Single art. And sometimes the same album can have different cover art.
Maybe check to see what comes up on the Zune Marketplace successor Microsoft Groove Music. Chances are it could be the album art that was on the Zune Marketplace at the time.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

I literally have the entire soundtrack of 2 (what was on the cassette in the film universe) with accurate album covers. PM me for more.

1497995778116745170808593024470.jpg Now to buy a ravager groot..

I have a Brown Zune but it's water damaged and doesn't hold a charge anymore despite replacing the battery. I suppose I'm now on the lookout for another one but this time the colour is immaterial as I can use the shell I already have. There's not many over here in the UK though :(

Last edited:
Maybe you can find a seller or a shipping service willing to ship one to the UK.
The one I have now came from America but I have to pay quite a lot of import fees and taxes on top of the item itself. That's why im hoping to find one in the UK or at least Europe so i can get it cheaply. If someone from the US was able to send me just the button pad it would fit into a small greetings card envelope and probably cost barely the price of a stamp... finding one however is the hard part.

I happen to have a white one, as does my Dad. And I'm not planning on reshelling it. I like it as it is. I do however, have an idea I've been kicking around that may be able to have it be used.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back