Nerd Armoury Fallout And Other Props

and some news from today, made for commission Auto-9 From Robocop
19224780_450515875335399_1059205837517961382_n-jpg.247797

Long Time no write, Been away for holiday, and its time to get some work done :D working on couple of things right now, first of, need to finish some commission work, then I'm nearly done Modeling Kriss Super V, then will be doing Classic Fallout 2 Plasma Pistol, also known as Plasma Defender from New Vegas, and after that there will be some Fallout Tactics Goodies :D YES Finally will get to print that LOVELY MIDWESTERN POWER ARMOR HELMET!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta say I dig the original Gauss Rifle. I like a lot of the original props from fallout 1, 2, and tactics (wasn't this one also in 3 as DLC?). I'd completely forgotten about it, I'll have to see about working one up for my fallout costume in the future.

I'm also excited to see your Fallout 2 plasma Pistol, and Vegas defender

Gotta say I dig the original Gauss Rifle. I like a lot of the original props from fallout 1, 2, and tactics (wasn't this one also in 3 as DLC?). I'd completely forgotten about it, I'll have to see about working one up for my fallout costume in the future.

I'm also excited to see your Fallout 2 plasma Pistol, and Vegas defender

Strikerkc Thank You, trying to get the Gauss out to make space for version 2.0 as got some original concept arts and already started working on it, Originally yes it was in Fallout 1,2 and Tactics, as M72 Gauss Fallout 3 had changed design

And as promised, My take on Plasma Pistol / Plasma Defender from Fallout 2 Fallout NV i know its not exactly like Fallout 2 but i tried to mix both Fallout 2 and NV together

Still Need to finish detailing and tweaking few things and its ready for printing
clear.png

1.png

Man, I dig the clone helmet and vector prints. Those from files out on the web, or did you build those from the ground up too? they look great.

I`m still alive and kicking ;) another one of my favourites :) Rocket Launcher from Quake champions/Quake 3 around 3mil poly, loads of pars and many hours

9.jpg8.jpg7.jpg6.jpg5.jpg4.jpg3.jpg2.jpg

Man, I dig the clone helmet and vector prints. Those from files out on the web, or did you build those from the ground up too? they look great.

sorry i got back so late :)

Clone helmet was from File that i got from the Client, Vector was modelled by me as most of stuff that i post here.

nother pieces got printed yesterday
clear.png
small things byt im a mad fan of MGS so why not
clear.png
there`s another 3 to come FOX, FOXHOUND and Diamond Dogs
clear.png

Both are about 17 cm tall and all will be cast in "Solid" Bronze

639b6857bb_s-jpg.jpg

639b6888b9_s-jpg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Today Marks the day of definite start of My biggest build so far, Finally decided to get first parts of Midwestern Power Armour Printed, Hoping to finish it in the next year or so for 2019 cons

New thread will be created solely for this build

apa 2.jpgapa 1.jpgapa 3.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back