Reebok Stompers and other Aliens themed shoes

cavx

Master Member
Repurposing this old thread rather than starting a new one.

These just came in.

2855d69d3cefd680dbd8722cfed139c0.jpg

So whilst many felt ripped about there only being 426 pair made available world wide, these are showing up on eBay and where I scored mine.

A year on and what is everyone's thoughts on these?
Even though these are not a replica of the movie shoe, I would own a pair. Just not sure if I would wear them.
I can't help think those big letters on the heel is somehow inspiration from another famous movie shoe.
81b4d7dd1401ed31813477f80c44b7e3.jpg
4c06008f09f5bd61b44bfe764cad5c7b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Re: Reebok Aliens themes shoes

They do look cool, but I don't think I'd casually wear them, and they don't even fall in the cosplay category, unless you do like an inspired character from Alien, but yeah, I don't know, mixed feelings x)

There is also a black patent leather pair as in the queen xeno. It has green GIDT parts.

Yeah, it is more likely that I'd be wearing the black one, even though they are bit shiny for me :p

I'm just trying to picture them in Hi :D Reckon the black would be a seller if they were Hi though, female fashion and all that.

I really like these from the backs. Being a "future' shoe, I think a clean toe would like nicer with a boot style toecap would really set these off. I really like the wide lace strap and the ankle strap.

The only thing I am not sure about is the big PWL for Power Loader (?). I think it should be either PWR for PoWeR or P L for Power Loader and the W is a Weyland/Yutani symbol.

Or actually, the old CAT ( Big C for caterpillar) symbol like on the screen used Power Loader. Maybe Caterpillar boots should have made these.

I wouldnt wear them but they look very cool. Perfect for display in an Aliens collection.

If Caterpillar got involved cavx, the price would double.;)

I have the alien stompers that were released last year. I got notified about these the other day (for 4.26 "alien day"). They are coming in a set/pack. So you would buy both the black and the yellow. These are the same or similar silhouette as the "low" stompers that were released in Europe last year. Here in the US, we got the "high" which is what ripley wore of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldnt wear them but they look very cool. Perfect for display in an Aliens collection.

If Caterpillar got involved cavx, the price would double.;)
No doubt there. The boot they make is essentially a Collarado at twice their price.

I have the alien stompers that were released last year. I got notified about these the other day (for 4.26 "alien day"). They are coming in a set/pack. So you would buy both the black and the yellow. These are the same or similar silhouette as the "low" stompers that were released in Europe last year. Here in the US, we got the "high" which is what ripley wore of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So is this another 426 release?

Always been great looking shoes, but they just release them in these dodgy colourways and materials, it's a damn shame.

I kind of like the Alien ones, but I love the power loader ones. If they don't screw us with another stupid limited edition, I'll pick up the set.

So I wonder how long before companies like sneakerahead start selling copies?

when I got Reeboks email the other day, I was excited thinking they were going to reissue mid and high stompers from last year
But no. Instead it was for this set and chance to win a set.
Don't get me wrong, the yellows are cool, the black are ok, and would rather have their box than the shoes. But I wouldn't buy these and if I win a set, I would sell/trade the blacks for last years mid stompers.

I just wish Reebok reissued last years true stompers, even without the fancy box and extra tags

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back