Reebok Stompers and other Aliens themed shoes

Re: Reebok Aliens themes shoes

So after a searching on eBay, I scored big time. A bit more than I wanted to pay but because this not only an extremely limited run, it is also the real thing from Reebok, I really could not pass this up.
d286832d55568b4d31184dd085eb7025.jpg
2855d69d3cefd680dbd8722cfed139c0.jpg

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

I SO want a pair of those! What are they running now...like a million dollars?

I SO want a pair of those! What are they running now...like a million dollars?

Not quite at $1M yet. There is a pair on eBay right now for over $1800USD. As you might have guessed, I passed on those and scored this pair for just over $800AUD (list price was 450GBP but I elected to pay a bit more for tracked shipping from Japan). There was another pair from the US, but I am not sure about them. These were supposed to be in Mens size only, yet this other pair was a UK 4.5(?) which sounds like a kid's size. He was at least prepared to negotiate with the price, but as soon as he lowered the price, someone snapped them up, so I missed them.

In all honesty, I'd about given up hope on ever owning a pair of these. 426 pair world wide is crazy when you consider how BIG the ALIENS fan base really is. And they are a good looking shoe/boot. If they were not as rare as they are, I'd rock them. I don't even know if the guy opened them. If he did, he's done an amazing job re-packing them in their WY paper and did an amazing job of getting all the air bags back in there.

The box is a keeper. So now I guess I have to buy an industrial step for a shelf for these bad boys and get that ALIEN tile on the wall.

Ive been watching these for while and they never have my size......=( Congrats man on the score!

Thank you. Have not tried them on yet. Might have to shoot a YouTube video soon like I did with my Nike Air Pressures I recently scored.

Re: Reebok Stompers and other Aliens themes shoes

That would be awesome. I almost had a pair of these on launch day. Got all the way to the confirmation screen and clicked purchase and my cart refreshed and the shoes were not in the cart anymore. This happened 3 times to me. I was so upset especially since I wanted to wear them and not resell them for 1000% mark up. They sold on launch for $179.99 if I remember correctly.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Good score mate. I was lucky to get a pair of the hi cut Ripley's when originally released a few years back at face value. Also got both pairs of bishops mids in blue and screen accurate red and the more recent released twin pack of the queen and loader pack.

Congrats! I also paid quite a bit for mine after release, but it sounds like the prices are only going up now. I checked in to see the prices on the Bishops a while back and they're more expensive than ever. I love wearing my early 2000s reissues, but they're just about toast. The Bishops would have been a nice replacement. I don't really wear the Ripleys because they're so.......... much. Not easy to pull off. I wear the power loaders all the time though, I love them. The Xeno shoes not so much because patent leather is also a bit much and it doesn't have the give normal leather has and they aren't very comfortable.

That would be awesome. I almost had a pair of these on launch day. Got all the way to the confirmation screen and clicked purchase and my cart refreshed and the shoes were not in the cart anymore. This happened 3 times to me. I was so upset especially since I wanted to wear them and not resell them for 1000% mark up. They sold on launch for $179.99 if I remember correctly.

I'll see if I can't get that done tonight. Yes I remember thinking the below $200 price point was a bit odd for such a limited run. Given everything about these was centered around 426, I am surprised that they didn't sell for $426.

Because it was 4 - 26 - 16?

Good score mate. I was lucky to get a pair of the hi cut Ripley's when originally released a few years back at face value. Also got both pairs of bishops mids in blue and screen accurate red and the more recent released twin pack of the queen and loader pack.

Thank you. WOW hard core fan! I wouldn't mind a pair Bishop shoes but they are over 400 a pair now as well.

Congrats! I also paid quite a bit for mine after release, but it sounds like the prices are only going up now. I checked in to see the prices on the Bishops a while back and they're more expensive than ever. I love wearing my early 2000s reissues, but they're just about toast. The Bishops would have been a nice replacement. I don't really wear the Ripleys because they're so.......... much. Not easy to pull off. I wear the power loaders all the time though, I love them. The Xeno shoes not so much because patent leather is also a bit much and it doesn't have the give normal leather has and they aren't very comfortable.

Thank you. I'd rock these shoes/boots myself if they were 'common". I am surprised the Chinese have not ripped these off yet given the popularity of the franchise. I don't really own any ALIEN props but guess that all changes now.

Dont remind me of that day. GRRRRRR. I want to hear of someone who actually GOT a pair online when they were released.

Dont remind me of that day. GRRRRRR. I want to hear of someone who actually GOT a pair online when they were released.
LOL. I didn't even bother on the day based on the way the Nike MAG auction went back in 2011. I should have screen grabbed the email that said "even if you win the auction, we will not send you the shoes because you live outside of the USA".
Like, really?

Then with the release of the Stompers came all the complaints about the site crashing.

Decided to make a start on the display for my Stompers.
I want to make an industrial looking shelf that the shoes will sit on and this wall tile will go behind.

Also making me some Zeno drool [emoji2]
4edcb23ee185aa012b5a9a03518a7096.jpg
bba6ac2ade81dd48a54fe51932eee545.jpg

For ALIEN day?

Found this safe edge at Bunnings for $7.00!
I can't even make that for seven bucks. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180315/05c646df4f3868cf3081dbd232cf635a.jpg

So I decided to raid the big plastic container I have to store all my aluminum off cuts in, and I made this.

I using Epoxy to fuse the tile to a frame and this will be flipped up 90 degrees when done. I also found a slightly damaged piece of 10mm black perspex, so waist not, want not. It will be the perfect shelf.

Just got to make some more drool and if I can find a test tube sort of thing, will a vile of yellow acid blood.

So recycling is in.
b5cf7ffee9107f0a0374eca0b2b9a308.jpg

I still have to attach the step, but hopefully you get where I am going with this.

I'll attach the step tomorrow and hopefully get some drool running over the side.

It is pretty heavy and quite deep, so not sure if I can wall mount this. It may end up being a floor stand.
0a7d5be56df24f3a8014144e29caa55d.jpg
2ff7e7cc01b0d6629067a1f7c34e36ec.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back