Tomenosuke resin Blade Runner Blaster

Awesome. Will they do a finished version or strictly a "paint-required" ?

Thanks,

You will be able to purchace their regular Blaster in metals and plastics both as an assembled and finished version. And as an assembly kit, where you put it together and make the finish yourself. The resin kit however, as I understand it, will only come on kit form.

these kits are looking great! really hoping that resin option is a bit more affordable, those Tomenosuke pistols from a few years ago are absolutely gorgeous, but waaaaay out of my price range.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, a gun represent the penis and...wait, are we on the same page:behave;)?

I'm just making sure that I'm not the only one that sees it. Maybe it's a "Build Your Own Replicant!" and each item comes with a different body part ;)

So, does anyone know if the wait list on HCG right now is for this next run of built part-metal blasters (2049 I guess) ? Tomenosuke seems to keep saying they are absolutely done with these then they make another run.

So, does anyone know if the wait list on HCG right now is for this next run of built part-metal blasters (2049 I guess) ? Tomenosuke seems to keep saying they are absolutely done with these then they make another run.

You are correct. The wait list is for the 2049 at the moment. And... I suspect Tomenosuke will keep doing new versions as long as there is a demand and money id to be made. The question is, just how many tweaks and changes can they make? Sooner or later they will just have to state that the latest version is just a re-release of the previous version, lol.

I'm also looking for a metal or half metal half plastic replica. As long as the price is within my budget. When is Tomenosuke replica being released and how much does it cost.

I'm also looking for a metal or half metal half plastic replica. As long as the price is within my budget. When is Tomenosuke replica being released and how much does it cost.

The 2049 kit is $550 unassembled or I think around $700 finished, direct from Japan. It's metal with a plastic barrel and cylinder. Out now, not sure if you can still get them.

I was afraid that I might be late to buying one. Also 500 is our of my price range. I'm looking for a airsoft replica of the gun. If it in my price range. However every one I found on ebay is far out of my price range. If anyone knows were I can find used one in good condition around $225.00 or less please let you know.

An airsoft replica (HWS) hasn't been sold/made for over a decade now. There's one on EBay (pre-owned) for $1,999.99. For $200 you can get a decent resin or 3D printed kit, or $30 for the water gun.

I will look into a 3D print kit or I have heard of resin case kits too. Do you have any suggestions on who makes a good kit? I have see some on ebay but not sure if they are any good.

I would like to try to build my own replica or make one as close to a replica as I can. Someone said to looking at a Marushin 8mm Police Revolver 3inch Silver from tokyo-model.com

Can any tell me if this is a close match to the bulldog base gun used in the original prop.

I've only just ordered one so I haven't received it yet, but 3D printed kits by rgriesbeck comes highly recommended. I intend to make a working shooter with it myself and at least the cylinder diameter comes close to the ones on the Marushin M36/60 as well as the Nambu M60 "police revolver". The main difference is with the grip since that's where the gas is stored so careful gutting of cast amber grips is necessary to accommodate it. I'd suggest you get the newer 6mm version though as the 8mm version has accuracy problems on those specific models.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back