Ant-Man and the Wasp

Looking forward to it as well. Ant Man was the first Marvel movie after Iron Man and the first Captain america that had seen. I thought it was going to be lame, but I was pretty surprised

It really steered me down the road of paying attention to the Marvel movies.

It was the perfect mix of action, with comedic elements as well as a few touching moments and a great cast.

It's a formula they are having great success with

I'm interested to see Antman and the Wasps chemistry as I enjoyed seeing Jan and Hank in Earth's Mightiest Heroes, warts and all. The last film I was dubiously optimistic about as Edgar Wright had stepped down as director but there was still a lot of his influence in there. I liked the part in the trailer with the giant any playing the drums if I'm honest. So I'll go into this next film dubiously optimistic too.

ant-man-and-the-wasp-black-t-shirt
Ant-Man-and-The-Wasp-Black-T-Shirt.jpghttps://www.fanjackets.com/product/ant-man-and-the-wasp-black-t-shirt/

This opens in a couple of days. I suspect this is going to be another sleeper hit for Marvel/Disney.

Just call it size-changing man. They appear to be ginormous just as much as they are small.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back