Ant-Man and the Wasp

Yeah, It's when you see the breast and torso armour plates look like a schlong that you can't unsee it.

Guy looks at beautiful woman, sees schlong.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Screen_Shot_2013-06-07_at_12.33.20_PM.png

This does make a great couples cosplay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I 100% agree. When we saw Ant-Man in theaters, she was shaking me during that after credits scene going "CAN WE?". when the sequel was announced she was just giving me that stare and my reply was "Like you have a choice." I have a Civil War suit that is almost done but am not opposed to this suit being made. I also have a Rocketeer helmet that needs to be finished. I have a long journey ahead of me.

The suit looks like it is designed to hide gender (perhaps not in the story but maybe by production) with the hood and the barrel chest. The one thing that leads me to think it would be a female it the thinner arms and small shoulders.

It could be a woman, but Ghost is usually portrayed as very thin anyway. Doesn't matter either way I suppose, I don't recall Ghost's gender being very important to the character.

5 minute photoshop quickie to see what she might look like in black and gold:

ant-man-and-the-wasp-1075223.jpeg

Still don't like the red piping...

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back