Limited Run VERSION 2 Complete Cockpit Replacement Set for DeAgostini Millennium Falcon

Gus76

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
What’s new in version 2 / Key changes and updates compare to version 1:
- No need to cut or modify any existing parts
- All chairs and figures come separately for easier painting and finishing
- Comes with 6 figures
- Refined and more detailed exterior and interior
- Comes with adapter for stock lighting board
- Less support structure on the visible side of the platform
- Will come with step by step full color instructions

The kit consists of the following parts:
- Cockpit cone with side and top controls
- Platform with the navigation console
- Door frame
- 2 captain and 2 nav chairs
- 6 figures of the pilots and passengers
- Clear insert with side and back walls
- Adapter for stock light board
- A sheet of photo-etched parts
- Two sets of decals

The assembled cockpit cone attaches to the existing cockpit tube without the need of cutting the sections off, just like the stock cockpit:

cone_closed.jpg

cone_opened.jpg

All figures and chairs come as separate pieces for easier painting and finishing. There are six figures included to choose from:
figures_small.jpg

The assembled platform with navigation console, chairs and figures:

platform01.jpg

The set comes with photo etched parts and decals, same as the V.1

decals_photoetch.jpg

The set comes with adapter that can be glued to the back of the clear insert in order to be able to use the stock LED light board.

light_connection.jpg

Please note the clear insert is thinner than it is on the V.1 cockpit set, thus making it harder to light up the sidewalls as bright as the back wall lights up. In order to help with this issue, the outer wall of the insert has grooves to reflect the light coming from the back, the same way an LCD screen backlight works.

insert_comparison.jpg

The views of assembled clear insert with photo etched parts, decals and the door frame:

clear_insert.jpg

*The V.1 clear insert shown

The view of the back wall from inside the cockpit:

Back_wall_lights.jpg

*The V.1 clear insert shown

Finished Version 1 cockpit set by one of my customers:
thomas_cockpit.jpg

Payment:
If you would like to order the cockpit set, you can do so by visiting the following page on our website:
http://www.falcon3dparts.com/cockpit_v2/
Alternatively, you can send the full payment by PayPal to volteco@gmail.com. Please specify in the notes “Cockpit v.2, and your forum name, if any”
The cost of the full set is $175 USD + plus shipping.
The shipping cost is as follows:
US and Canada: $15 USD with tracking and insurance, 2-6 Days delivery time
Overseas: $15 USD without tracking and insurance by airmail, 2 weeks delivery or $45 USD by EMS with tracking and insurance, 10 days guaranteed delivery.
Customers who previously have purchased version 1 cockpit set have an option to purchase upgrade sets:

• New cockpit cone and clear insert: 60 USD
  • Individual figures: 10 USD each
Thank you for your interest in our products!

Last edited by a moderator:
Really love this. If only I hadn't bought the Paragrafix cockpit photo etch parts in March... :cry

I would've preferred to see a Leia in Hoth garb rather than her ANH robes, and found it a bit weird that Obi-Wan and Luke (in Tatooine clothing) were included since the Falcon is from ESB. Also, seeing Leia in her Hoth uniform matches more with Han in his jacket.

As always I love your work, Gus!

Really love this. If only I hadn't bought the Paragrafix cockpit photo etch parts in March... :cry

I would've preferred to see a Leia in Hoth garb rather than her ANH robes, and found it a bit weird that Obi-Wan and Luke (in Tatooine clothing) were included since the Falcon is from ESB. Also, seeing Leia in her Hoth uniform matches more with Han in his jacket.

As always I love your work, Gus!

Thank you very much! :) I should have ESB Leia soon! ;)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back