Tesseract Holder 3D Print Build

Inspired by AGFRX7, I started modeling the Tesseract Holder from the first Avengers movie, and will be 3D printing it. I will post pics once I get to a computer. I still have some details to add and some mechanics to work out but I have already printed the handle. If this thread gets enough steam I will make the STL files available once I'm done and ensure I get good prints. Pics to follow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Glad I could inspire ya! Sadly, I had to sell mine.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Glad I could inspire ya! Sadly, I had to sell mine.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wow, Thank You!! I seen your thread when you where first making it, and I told myself if I ever purchased a 3d printer that that would be one of the first things I print. Truly amazing work your doing. I follow you on Instagram as well, amazing work your doing on the Rocketeer

Quick light test for the Aether.

4a2a09ffa463d98e5f0e6692326d9ed9.jpg

421534bc87de919192701a9232b54e81.jpg

42ed5946c28d57216151ae6a753d113a.jpg

0e43b316a6661da2343ae0cce8bae2a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing! Also will the tesseract holder be available soon? That's the one I'm waiting for.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

tapatalk_1499222237440.jpeg

This one, the round one. That's the one I'm waiting for. The file you have is just for the other one.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Making some progress with this build. Was looking for a place here in VA Beach to cut the acrylic tube but it dawned on me to just use a handsaw which did the job. Two more parts are printing and then I can do a complete dry fit. But in the mean time here is a pic of where I'm at

12f28014fe1973a42d164bd52350dc5f.jpg

Once the final parts are printed on to sanding and painting. Just waiting on the leads to come in and then I can wire those up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back