Lucifer Season 3

JediHomer

Sr Member
Gone but not forgotten.
May 1 on FOX

Lucifer, which is returning with new episodes on May 1, will air five of its remaining 9 original episodes, with the season finale slated for May 29.

http://deadline.com/2017/03/lucifer...season-2-episodes-migrate-2017-18-1202050153/

i think this will be the make or break for the show, the story of 'mum' needs to wrap up and something new tackled. looks like 'dad' makes an appearance according to the trailer but that could be a mislead.

looking forward to it nonetheless.

It was messed up to take your (their words) mid winder break in february. If you're concerned about a show you typically take it off prior to sweeps...

i honestly don't think they know what they're doing or what direction to go in now... i think it's gotten away from them sort of, might just be me

I have not watched it this season but from what i have heard from those who do it seems to have lost its way

yup and doing so, they've lost their edge. Tom is still charming but, seems he's not as 'devilish' in his ways and it's become another cop/sidekick show... i'm hopeful though. sleepy hallow did this too.

I'm waiting for Maze Bounty Hunter from Hell.I love Mazikeen and her violent ways,she's like a child.I hope they get the Mum story over and done with,but i still love the show.
I think having a Brit play lucifer is pure genius,there are so may British phrases he uses.i love it

Just like Sleepy Hollow, if you do not have a clear season by season guideline for the show, there is no way you are going to be able to sustain it.

I did'nt see Sleepy or this show going beyond the first season, let alone 2.... :unsure

I thought the beginning of Sleepy Hollow laid out a long term plan in the story. Personally, my thought was that Fox (per usual) was so non-committal that they accelerated the timeline so as not to leave people hanging and when they finally got the renewals were like 'now what?'

what is it about supernatural shows that have such great premises but don't last long?

Reaper was another one i liked, butthat didn't last long. about a guy who worked at a big box store that ithink was the son of the devil.

So... we are 2 episodes in the new season, thoughts?

Eh. They seem to be floundering, they don't really have a direction to go in, it's just case-of-the-week bookending Lucifer's ongoing neuroses. I mean Lucifer was upset when he lost his devil face because he couldn't show himself to Decker, but now that he's got his wings back... he hasn't gone running over there to show her. Consistency please!

Tom Welling got old! But he's not old....yeesh. So far, he's also the only candidate to be the Sinnerman

Showing Decker wings isn't the same thing. He's saying he's the devil. If someone showed me wings - i'd be in awe, no doubt, but you'd have a helluva time getting me off Angel. And he definitely doesn't want anyone thinking he's an angel.

Has he tried showing his Devil face away from Decker? The show has shown in the past that he is mortal when he is around Decker. Maybe is is just around her that he can't show his Devil face or wings.

David.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back