Cheap PKD (Water Gun)

It was inevitable that people would jump on ebay and try to capitalize on demand. The prices, even for the "limited edition" squirt guns are pretty extreme. If they end up in Wal-mart for $10 a pop I'm going to laugh my butt off.

Just got my payment request notification from 1999.co.jp
10464511a.jpg
If this is how it's being sold, really hope they'll give it a substantial ammount of packing peanuts when it's shipped out...

Amazon.jp isn't shipping mine until Sunday - and it estimates that it will be with me in the UK by Thursday - which I am sceptical about, however, I did pay a stupid amount of postage, so, fingers crossed

Cool, I thought these wouldnt be out until Sept.
I got mine from HLJ but havent heard anything yet, I hope they also start sending out payment requests soon.
Have a second one coming fro HLJ, haven't heard anything from them either - but the listing still states
"This item is expected to be released on or about 08/31".
They'll either update it, or wait until they have additional stock on that date and start listing more product.

Have a second one coming fro HLJ, haven't heard anything from them either - but the listing still states
"This item is expected to be released on or about 08/31".
They'll either update it, or wait until they have additional stock on that date and start listing more product.
I did get a notice from Hobby Search about 8 hours ago that this item was available for purchase but I just saw the email now so I missed my chance. I wonder how many seconds they even stayed in stock? :lol

The "clear silver" version has blue grips rather than amber from what I can glean from earlier blog links. Grabbed a couple in any case.

I wonder if someone will do a run of grips to fit these at some point.

HobbyLink is showing the grey pre-production render rather than a photo of the final product but for eight pounds each (rather than the 50+ on ebay) I'm happy to take whatever colour they send.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did get a notice from Hobby Search about 8 hours ago that this item was available for purchase but I just saw the email now so I missed my chance. I wonder how many seconds they even stayed in stock? :lol
Less than 5 minutes (the time it took me to check)

Yeah, got the same notification e-mail (at 1:30am) saying they were available for order/pre-order.

By the time I actually checked the e-mail around 9:00am, it was sold out, lol.

Silver back up on hlj, good luck

https://hlj.com/product/FCK61047

Thanks for the link! Went ahead and ordered a couple, didn't want to miss the chance again.

Looks like I'll miss mine when I get the notification to pay, after my heart attack I'm out of work for six weeks....

Have one of each coming. Tentative, and it may be a while since I'm slightly banged up (took a tumble down a flight of stairs face first on Saturday) but I might look at getting a few sets of grips cast up in amber. Think the added weight would help the feel of the blaster, as well as the aesthetic.

Have one of each coming. Tentative, and it may be a while since I'm slightly banged up (took a tumble down a flight of stairs face first on Saturday) but I might look at getting a few sets of grips cast up in amber. Think the added weight would help the feel of the blaster, as well as the aesthetic.
I couldn't get the AmazonJP account to accept my zipcode. I'm jealous of you guys. I really wanted to get one for me & 2 for my kids. Post a lot of pics when you get them!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back