Cheap PKD (Water Gun)

My ship date for pre-order was moved from June 30th to August 31st today.

Hopefully it actually gets shipped at some point. :)

You could try a proxy service located in Japan to receive the package on your behalf, and then ship it to you for a fee. For example, yahoo auctions Japan partners with Buyee, which acts as a proxy for non-Japanese residents. There are also many other proxy services that can purchase items from Amazon Japan and other websites.

I haven't seen the deluxe chrome version for sale yet. Maybe others here have.

Cool! Now I just have to figure out how to get them to ship to the US!

You could try a proxy service located in Japan to receive the package on your behalf, and then ship it to you for a fee. For example, yahoo auctions Japan partners with Buyee, which acts as a proxy for non-Japanese residents. There are also many other proxy services that can purchase items from Amazon Japan and other websites.

I haven't seen the deluxe chrome version for sale yet. Maybe others here have.

Cool that a good idea, thanks for the help!

So there appears to be a chrome one with blue grips and a black solid one with amber grips, which d48thronin mentioned earlier. Those two are limited and retail for around $35-40.

Thanks for the help, but I was looking for the deluxe chrome version he mentioned he saw for sale somewhere which I havent seen at all.
Luckily I got 2 of the regular versions from HLJ already.

Last edited:
Hey, I know some of you missed the pre-order and I just saw this on evilbay from a Japanese seller. ( Not sure if its cool to post the ebay page? Not my auction of course)
Its higher priced than the HLJ site but just in case price is no object for you and you just want to grab one and not have to worry about the hassle of chasing it down later.
Just trying to help out.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/blade-runne...ter-gun-pistol-clear-black-color/282569779078

Surely these will become available again at or near the preorder price once production gets going? These aren't a limited edition collectible.
You'd think so.
Apparently some of the versions are limited. There's a page on the company site addressing the issue, to some degree, of their stock versus demand.
Its kind of hard to understand once auto-translated but here it is in case it helps your buying decisions:
http://argo-sha.com/fullcock/event.html

Saw a couple up on ebay, seller is asking something like $250. For that kind of scratch you could get a decent resin casting.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back