Cheap PKD (Water Gun)

Yeah, for the price it would be more than worth the effort to mod and repaint. I'll give it a go when I can get my hands on one!

Hmm, was going to use a 3d printed kit to convert an airsoft reveolver into an M2019, but think i'll wait for this to be released and kitbash it for parts instead.

I'm pretty doubtful, none of the pics showed anything that remotely resembles a water gun firing mechanism or trigger, but looked more like a resin prop casting. I wont complain if its a cheap fixer upper for making PKD variants, but I have my doubts about it being genuine and not internet conjecture.

I'm pretty doubtful, none of the pics showed anything that remotely resembles a water gun firing mechanism or trigger, but looked more like a resin prop casting. I wont complain if its a cheap fixer upper for making PKD variants, but I have my doubts about it being genuine and not internet conjecture.

Well, the first appearance of this story was on April 1st...

Last edited by a moderator:

http://ameblo.jp/allbr/entry-12266855425.html

Here's a picture of the mechanism....

Yeah, very interesting. They're gonna sell millions of 'em if they go into production. I will certainly pick up a few as well.

Last edited:
That is pretty interesting how they worked up the mechanism. Either way, the casting looks good I'll probably grab a few when they go on sale

Will the HLJ one have clear amber grips? The amazon.jp description seemed to confirm this but no description on HLJ and the picture shows all solid grey.

There are "clear black" and "clear silver" versions. Not really sure what it means but I ordered the clear black version from HLJ.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back