Cheap PKD (Water Gun)

Shouldn't be too bad, I'm thinking under $15 for regular shipping. That's around what a model kit from Bandai would cost.

Ordered one black and one silver. Slightly worried about how filmsy the casing is going to be - but at least the internals are easy to remove and there's a good amount of space for electronics. Saw a few photos of the 'deluxe' version by the same company, assuming the 'amber grips' are the same ultra bright orange they might need a dye job with some iPoly.

I'm eagerly looking forward to some reviews once other rpf members get this in hand. I want one and in the photos it looks great, but I'm still skeptical of the quality

Pre-order on both sites, isn't out till June.

It's under 30cm, and should probably be pretty light - I've ordered Gundam kits from HLJ before, postage will probably similar to the following (an MG gundam kit, boxed)

Standard Int'l Shipping Usually ships by SAL Small Packet
(averages 10-30 business days)
¥1,380
Standard Int'l Reg. Shipping Usually ships by SAL (Registered)
(averages 10-30 business days)
¥1,790
Express Int'l Shipping Usually ships by EMS (Trackable)
(averages 2-7 business days)
¥3,020

Still listing June 30th as the release date. Couple more weeks. Excited to see what can be done with these.

Apologies for the double post, but has anyone got any experience with LED/Switch kits for the PKD?
Obviously hard to say without actually having it in hand - but it'd be good to know how well existing kits will fit this (and if they don't, if anyone will be offering them specifically for this model).

Another post with some production updates and details here:
http://blog.livedoor.jp/cten/archives/2532806.html

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back