Cheap PKD (Water Gun)

Got one. Thanks mate!

edit:
Bit confused here. Is the solid black and amber grip version a thing or did it become the smoke transparent and amber grip along the way?

Last edited:
Well, its not the best price but its the lowest Ive found so far for any of you who missed out and still want a water blaster 43.50 shipped
(Not my auction) just trying to help like Ive been helped by others on this forum:

:thumbsup

Thanks for the heads up!

Although fair warning--I believe there's a rule about not linking to active eBay auctions, even if they're not yours, just because the additional exposure may be undermining a member who's already bidding on it. Not sure if that rule applies to listings like this where multiple items are being sold, but I figured I should mention it.

:thumbsup

Thanks for the heads up!

Although fair warning--I believe there's a rule about not linking to active eBay auctions, even if they're not yours, just because the additional exposure may be undermining a member who's already bidding on it. Not sure if that rule applies to listings like this where multiple items are being sold, but I figured I should mention it.
Thanks for the warning Pat, yeah, I was wondering if it was okay, but since Ive seen pre-order links posted here for online stores like HLJ (Thats how I got my second clear silver BRB water gun) I thought it might be okay and I didnt want anyone to miss out on the opportunity, so I took a chance. Sometimes its better to pay a bit more to have one and not have to worry about searching the net for hours looking for a deal or being bummed after it sells out.
I hope the powers that be will show me mercy since my motives were pure.:angel :lol

If anyone here knows the actual forum rules for stuff like ebay links, Id appreciate a quick rundown, its just easier than scrolling through he whole rules section to find the pertinent info. Thanks in advance!

Being in the states Im never able to order from Amazon.JP so I dont know how they work. Did you write the seller and ask for an update?

I did. Got an email back that tols me nothing - it's shipping soon, it will be with me by Friday. It's the lies I object to...

And its also incredibly hard to find a place that sells the deluxe version! I havent seen one for sale anywhere, only the clear versions. Anyone seen one of the deluxe for sale anywhere yet?
The only place I saw them was Amazon Japan... and they're now obviously long sold out.

Yeah it sucks, but maybe the language barrier has something to do with it?
Anyway at least its on its way. Congrats!

It's arriving Tuesday....that's the good news. The bad news is that I'm away until next friday.:(Never mind, gives me something to look forward to. Hopefully get to see how some of you guys have modded yours before I start modding mine!

My package arrived in the UK during the night and has now reached the delivery depot, nearby. I may even get it later today with a bit of luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
In the spirit of paying it forward, this was the site I was going to buy from before Blade Walker found that cheaper Ebay link. 2,000 yen for the blaster and I think the cheapest shipping option is another 1,200 yen or so so total will still be cheaper than that one Ebay link I already ordered from.
http://impulse101.jp/en/japan-goods/fullcock-takagi-type-m2019-waterblaster-3489

edit:
airmail is 1,300 yen and EMS is 2,200 yen

Me too! I'm hoping there will also be a way to open it up to add the LEDs

I saw these photos posted by a Japanese user on Twitter, so that certainly looks like a possibility.

leds.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back