Cheap PKD (Water Gun)

Got mine today
5cee410655e09540521280146b63339e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah, not paying that for a squirt gun, especially not 3. My Tomenosuke was only 550ish.

Yeah, isnt that crazy? I never understand what some of these ebay sellers are thinking when they price stuff. I guess they just hope for that one poor uniformed buyer to stick it to.

- - - Updated - - -

Any hint on where I could still find one?
Unfortunately all Ive seen at the moment are ones on ebay for 60 bucks.

Just got an email request for payment and to confirm shipping from HLJ too. (after sending them a polite, "whats the eta on my order" email yesterday).
I got the 'Clear Black' ones according to my order.

At less than £10 each, I ordered three.

Will post some pics (as I am sure other people will, when they arrive)

Just got an email request for payment and to confirm shipping from HLJ too. (after sending them a polite, "whats the eta on my order" email yesterday).
I got the 'Clear Black' ones according to my order.

At less than £10 each, I ordered three.

Will post some pics (as I am sure other people will, when they arrive)

Thats weird, many of you have been getting payment requestd for the clear black already. I have one clear black and one silver from HLJ but so far all they told me was in stock was the silver one.
Im getting nervous that something happened with my clear black pre-order! :lol

Hopefully since you guys are in Britain they just email you first due to the time zone and they'll get to the US customers later today.:thumbsup

Im getting nervous that something happened with my clear black pre-order! :lol

Hopefully since you guys are in Britain they just email you first due to the time zone and they'll get to the US customers later today.:thumbsup

Despite my profile here on RPF, I am currently in Hong Kong for a couple of years. Just keep an eye on your email is my suggestion, the one I got said I had just 3 days to make the payment, so I am not sure what will happen if you miss that.

Will keep my fingers crossed for you.

See, I'm getting worried now. Nothing from Amazon. Jp.... When I check the order, it says it's shipping soon, and should be with me between 2nd and 4th, which is starting to sound massively optimistic...

Despite my profile here on RPF, I am currently in Hong Kong for a couple of years. Just keep an eye on your email is my suggestion, the one I got said I had just 3 days to make the payment, so I am not sure what will happen if you miss that.

Will keep my fingers crossed for you.
Thanks for the kind words.
At the very least I already have a silver one paid for, so Im not totally out of luck if something goes wrong with my other order.

- - - Updated - - -

See, I'm getting worried now. Nothing from Amazon. Jp.... When I check the order, it says it's shipping soon, and should be with me between 2nd and 4th, which is starting to sound massively optimistic...

Being in the states Im never able to order from Amazon.JP so I dont know how they work. Did you write the seller and ask for an update?

Is there a trick to shipping this water pistol from Amazon.jp to the U.S.? I set up an account, but it said that this product could not be shipped to my address.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back