Cheap PKD (Water Gun)

I am thinking of taking advantage of the fact that it is a squirt gun and just fill it with a little black paint, then swish it around. This will be followed by using a chrome pen on the silver areas. Fingers crossed, but still waiting for it to arrive.

Although looking at it now, I feel like it's a gateway drug to a more expensive replica.
I can assure you from my own experience that your fears are 100% (probably more like 150%) True.

As for the cost question,
I got mine from Hobbylinkjapan and paid around £28 ($38), for thee delivered to Hong Kong.

I also got my shipping notice a couple days ago

All my left over Off World parts are finally going to come into play for some of these mods.

Excited to see what you gents produce

where is the Hobbylinkjapan link?

can't find the blaster there, unless out of stock.

And other sites has water blaster for sale besides impulse101, HLJ, ebay?

I can assure you from my own experience that your fears are 100% (probably more like 150%) True.

I would agree, but oddly enough, Im doing things in reverse. First I bought the tomenosuke assembly kit, then the tomenosuke resin stunt prop, and now Im buying the water gun.
Weird, huh?
These will be great to mess with becuase I wont have to worry about dropping them and then screaming KHAN!!!!!!!!! in to the sky like Captain Kirk.:lol

- - - Updated - - -

where is the Hobbylinkjapan link?

can't find the blaster there, unless out of stock.

And other sites has water blaster for sale besides impulse101, HLJ, ebay?
As of now the Impulse price is the best one around.

I'm trying to decide if I should buy one of these and sell my rgriesbeck kit. I was sooooo close to ordering one from Impulse.

I'm trying to decide if I should buy one of these and sell my rgriesbeck kit. I was sooooo close to ordering one from Impulse.

Why would you sell the resin kit ? I can see picking one of these up for fun (I did) but there is no way this compares to the full moving parts rgriesbeck kit.

Ordered one recently myself. The squirt gun is a neat toy, great for putting out BBQ fires, but in no way is it a substitute for a highly articulate kit with correct markings. You can modify the squirt gun but the labor involved will greatly outweigh what one of his kits cost.

IMG_6263.JPG

Man, Japan to Texas in less than a week, that was fast!

after a quick inspection there's a couple cracks in the body, a knick in one side of the grip, and little scratches here and there.

Definitely not the strongest plastic but it looks decent enough. Can't complain too much at the price I paid

Last edited:
Got a package from HLJ today, and the gun is in great shape. No cracks or nicks. The problem is, I ordered 3. I was charged for 3. I wanted to mod one, keep one in the packaging for giggles, and then have a squirt gun to squirt stuff. At $11 a pop, why would I not order a few?

:wacko

I notified them, but seeing as there is a language barrier, I have no idea what will happen. Still, neat to have one!

Mine arrived today too from Hobby Link Japan. The packaging the gun comes in was actually wrapped in an outer shell of plastic with a sturdy piece of cardboard, and that all came inside of a box, so the gun arrived unscathed. Here are some pics with some of the gun details. For $11 this thing is pretty neat. It fits well in the hand, and according to the back of the packaging, it's FULLCOCK :D

FullSizeRender 34.jpgFullSizeRender 35.jpgIMG_6406.JPGFullSizeRender 33.jpgIMG_6415.JPGIMG_6414.JPGIMG_6409.JPGIMG_6410.JPGIMG_6411.JPGIMG_6412.JPG

View attachment 749252

Man, Japan to Texas in less than a week, that was fast!

after a quick inspection there's a couple cracks in the body, a knick in one side of the grip, and little scratches here and there.

Definitely not the strongest plastic but it looks decent enough. Can't complain too much at the price I paid
Thats a bummer. Not like you can return it for a replacement either. Does it still hold water?
If not I guess you'll have to customize it! Break out the paint!

I haven't even tried to fill it up any. My initial plans were to repaint and modify just close the screen accurate as possible. So maybe I can play it off in weather or hope it covers up

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back