Cheap PKD (Water Gun)

I totally forgot to prime mine, hahahah. All I did was hit it with the scotch brite pad to give the paint somthing to grab onto and to remove any protective coat

My off the rack rattle can stuff is sticking to no problem. No peeling when taking off the painters tape and I've dropped it a few times and no chipping anywear

Well just paid so now the wait.

I ordered mine from Hobby Search (pre-order) and their shipping speed was impressive. Once my package was dispatched from Japan, it reached me in Scotland in 4 days. (with detailed tracking each step of the way)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure whether to weight this or not. Not used resin before, so won't go down the same road as Candykiller, but was thinking hot glue and washers, or something??? Or shall I just leave it? I may leave as is so that you can see the handle a bit, as it is on the replicas /worldcon..

Ordered from Impulse101 on Thursday and went with EMS shipping. It just arrived. Now that's fast!

I ordered mine from there as well, did you get an email telling you it'd take two days to get to their office then standard shipping time from there? I ordered mine yesterday morning and I haven't heard anything regarding it since.

I got a delivery notice from HLJ. I'm picking it up from the Post Office this afternoon. Can't wait to see it!

I ordered mine from there as well, did you get an email telling you it'd take two days to get to their office then standard shipping time from there? I ordered mine yesterday morning and I haven't heard anything regarding it since.
No. The only emails I received from them was an order confirmation on Thursday and then on Saturday I received another email with a tracking number and URL to track it.

No. The only emails I received from them was an order confirmation on Thursday and then on Saturday I received another email with a tracking number and URL to track it.

Ok cool, I also got a confirmation. No tracking number yet but I only ordered yesterday. I suspect I'll get the number tomorrow. Thanks Sam.

He's on Propsummit, that's a functioning firearm on bottom.

BTW: Eltee, if you read this, can you message a mod at Propsummit? I can't get my account active. Tried to sign up a month ago, building my own shooter, need to be able to post there.

I'll message a mod. What name did you apply under? You can PM me if you prefer discretion.

Just now opened mine. I was a bit concerned when I saw they shipped it in a cardboard envelope. But Impulse wrapped it in plenty of bubble wrap. There are a couple of small cracks in one of the amber grips. This didn't happen during shipping but most likely during manufacturing when the grip was separated from its sprue. Not a big deal. Its still the coolest water pistol ever. Hopefully I can pick up another to mod because I think this one I'm gonna leave as is. Don't want to disguise that its a water pistol. I dig the look of the clear grey plastic. And I really appreciate that you can remove it without ruining the packaging. One day I hope to get a Tomenosuke.

I bought mine from Ebay on 1st August and received it yesterday. I was well surprised as it came all the way from Tokyo!! It was sent in a large box so it was well protected. This gun is awesome and cant wait to start modding it

Mine haven't arrived yet.... A grumpy Uridium pacing around the apartment, desperately wanting to go squirt water at some skin jobs.

Still waiting on both of mine as well... Was posted August 1st, didn't leave the despatch office until the 5th so I've probably still got a while to wait.

Just got the email saying it's shipping. Very very excited. For anyone who's already got one, how to the grips hold up colorwise to say the actually Takagi or Temonosuke? I'd be excited for someone to do a run of grip mods on this thing, If I had been able to get more than one I would have tried it myself.

Dang! I found out about these too late. I hope that they get back in stock soon. I don't want to have to pay $70 ebay price for one.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

If you haven't seen this yet: Candykiller's paint job on one of these:

final01.jpg

https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=279741&page=3

Awesome example of what you can do with a $20 watergun.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back