Cheap PKD (Water Gun)

If you're gonna paint it then that shouldn't be a problem. If you want it to hold water you can dissolve some abs plastic shavings in abs solvent until it's a litlle soupy then bead it over the cracked areas. It should melt a little bit of the plastic underneath but since the bead is raised it's gonna compensate for sinkage then just file off the excess after it's cured.

Just arrived. Pretty awesome
350c22864276810f05d60dba6011c894.jpg
e094fa14db4c316a64091576f51a7b99.jpg
45da8fbc61bdff65274f3cdc109278fc.jpg
ebc60d513d8bb5b29e2d4e39a0cb9668.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

My water pistols arrived yesterday. Here is a pic of my water pistol (top) next to an all metal replica (middle) and my shooter (bottom).

View attachment 749580

how close is the water gun in size compared to the other two blasters? a bit small, a bit bigger or almost exact?

and how close in details is the water gun compared to the other two blasters? besides not the detail above the barrel

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup. Hahah, lots of little pieces of tape. It was a little time consuming but, it can be done.

Just throw somthing on tv or grab them headphones and start taping away

my order from Impulse was shipped few days ago

But when I get my gun here are my plans.
add lights, using the trigger for the on and off switch. Will buy the lights at 99cent store or Dollar Tree. they have cool cheap light up toys and electronics
make a barrel
make the detail above the barrel using donor model parts or sculpt
make the detail inside the handle grip
use real screws for the clear handles
lastly, paint the gun black and some light weathering, I love weathering.

The only hard part, is taking apart the gun without cracking the plastic. Gun cracks, easy fix with 2part clay, then sand, then repaint. But if handles crack, WTf!!

this gun has tons of potential.
I just wish the prices were close to retail or more were produced to keep the costs low or at retail.
Hopefully the company produces more or they get knocked off.

but I wish a legit model company like Bandai, Dragon, etc, made a kit of this blaster. With Star Wars being so big, surprised there is no 1/1 scale blaster model kits, maybe licensing or gun laws or both

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back