3D printed E-11 blaster...

Unfated

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I downloaded some E-11 files for a build up from thingiverse. It was more work than I thought it would
be and ended up using parts from different people and edited some of the pieces to make it work better
and be more accurate. My poor printer did not want to print several of the parts, but in the end I think
I'm pretty happy with the results. What do you think? I don't have a counter installed yet. It didn't print
so hot.

IMG_0560.jpgIMG_0559.jpg

I'm not an expert on the subtleties of E11s either, but I agree that this looks really nice! I'd be more than happy to show that off - great work!

Dan

I made a stand for it. I'm not sure this will be it's permanent stand, but it will work for now. I have to figure out how to
fix the hanging shoulder part of the stock. I can not get it to stay against the stock arm. I may have to glue it in place.

IMG_0569.jpgIMG_0567.jpg

I made a stand for it. I'm not sure this will be it's permanent stand, but it will work for now. I have to figure out how to
fix the hanging shoulder part of the stock. I can not get it to stay against the stock arm. I may have to glue it in place.

View attachment 723018View attachment 723017

driil a small hole for a rare earth magnet under the barrel. Fill and paint. Put a tiny thin strip of metal inside the grip. Paint.

I used some fill, there filler primer with lots of sanding in between. I also used the superglue and power method
to put the barrel together.

Nice. Have you used a normal filler just for the gaps, and the filler primer for layer lines? I can imagine it took a while to sand. Not sure what do you mean by power method, though... holding it all together? :D

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back