Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Subscribe
    From
    Fort Worth TX
    May 29, 2017, 11:44 AM - Re: Armorer Works DL-44 #26

lol I just received mine in the mail.. Figures it would price drop by almost half!
    May 29, 2017, 12:59 PM - Re: Armorer Works DL-44 #27

I thought those prices were way too high. Will they be making a TFA version?

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
    From
    Fort Worth TX
    May 29, 2017, 1:03 PM - Armorer Works DL-44 #28

Thanks for doing the legwork on the updated grill. Much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    From
    Danville KY
    May 29, 2017, 1:33 PM - Re: Armorer Works DL-44 #29

Carey P, yes, there will be a TFA version. I have the test piece on order. Once I recieve it I will check its fit. If all is good the part will go up for sale. And just so everyone knows, it wasn't Sly Tools who made the price changes, it was Shapeways itself. It was a price drop across the board on the Frosted material. I know TonyRR parts for the various Falcons and Star Destroyer kits dropped as well!

And Trooper_trent, that DL-44 looks great!! Glad you like the grill. Looks much better than the stock one!!
  5. Member Since
    Jul 2017
    1 Week Ago  Jul 11, 2017, 8:32 PM - Re: Armorer Works DL-44 #30

Robiwan, just wanted to thank you for putting this thread together. I'm a total noob at prop stuff, but I have long wanted a DL-44. I've lurked RPF for years marveling at everyone's work but just don't have the money or time to put as much work into one as so many here have done. I bought one of those Rubies DL-44s a couple years ago to paint up, but I knw I wanted something better. I finally pulled the trigger (no pun intended) on an Evike/Armorer Works DL-44. I've been wanting one for some time and saw that they were finally taking pre-orders for a July 2017 ETA. Yesterday was my birthday and I got some $$ and I JUST now ordered one. Can't wait for it to get here. I know it's not perfect, and I am not really a stickler for complete accuracy, but I did see some area for improvement and, lo and behold, I ran across this thread! Already was planning to weather it but, now, thanks to you, I have a source for a replacement grill and lots of other tips as well. So...thanks again
    From
    São Paulo - Brazil
    1 Week Ago  Jul 17, 2017, 7:03 AM - Re: Armorer Works DL-44 #31

What a great build. Since airsoft guns are easier to import, gonna try my luck with them one of these days. Really nice!