Models&Prop or ditutto on eBay... WARNING! False identity!

Sarednab

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi guys!
I just made some research on the net and (like everytime) my research have the "prop" word inside, eheheh.
Just for casuality I found a italian website named "models&props". Funny! Another italian propmaker! Very curious I click on the Google page and finally the main page was loaded!

A new world appears in my eyes!!!! I found ALL items made by my partner "Michelle Possanza" with his old friend "Siderio AKA SidKit"! Initially we think to a normal recaster (aarrgghhhhh), but after a first check on all pages we seen that this guy is a recaster and a BIG LIAR!!!!! He said that he is Michelle (my partner) and write all my partner's story in his website!!!!

I talk with my partner about it and he was shoked! This guy bought in past all his item and recast everything (luckly Michelle never sold to him the Firefly gun...so the LIAR don't have it!).

We'll try to block him with every italian law, but in meantime we want to aware you about this crazy guy that took identity of other people just to made money!!!!

I analyzed the pics and quality of all item seems to be a real.... ehm... seems to be low!!!

This is website: https://www.models-props.com/
This guy opened a eBay account too! His nickname on eBay is di-tutto

Just to be clear, the pics of the Blade Runner blaster on the HOMEPAGE is not his creation!!! The picture was the old one used in the old website created by Michelle and Siderio! To prove this, just go in this propsummit thread and read the second post: http://propsummit.com/viewtopic.php?t=1440&highlight=sidkit

I am really without words.....

Last edited:
I have been watching di-tutto on eBay for some time and every time I see something of interest it is 'revealed' for what it is by the quality of modern photography. When I zoom-in on his pictures you can see his work is pretty 'shoddy'. Rough edges, mis-aligned parts, poor quality castings, bad paintwork etc.

Now I know that he is recasting from my favourite Italian I will definitely be trashing his rep at every opportunity.

Last edited:
I saw his blaster on eBay earlier and wondered where it came from. Now I know. Thanks!!

Hope you can get him shut down for identity theft.

Ok guys, seems that someone that bought our kit, gave to a member it for recast and resell on ebay.
Why we know that is our guns? Cause we made a hidden detail in every gun that noone will see, but we see it clear in his pics. This guy continue to recast everything we done!
One day in future you'll find our roger rabbit gun or our hook in his auction!!!
Please help us to stop him! These are his ebay auction! Please contact ebay and say that guys is a recaster!

All your props will loose value with a "recast BAD quality version" of the prop you have in your hands!

http://www.ebay.it/itm/SERENITY-CAP...839099?hash=item466fe2b4bb:g:K7MAAOSwmOJaCBSt

http://www.ebay.it/itm/SERENITY-CAP...831526?hash=item466fe29726:g:TjYAAOSwySVaBNbT

The only way to report him is to say that is firearms cause it don't have the red tab on the main barrel.
The sad thing is that guy don't recast only our production. He take also item from other guys that create his 3D print prop and recreate it in metal with no permission... that's sad for people that work hardo to give life to a item...

Am I getting ripped off here, guys?

Basically, I've been reading through some threads and posts here on the site to try and figure a couple things out:

https://www.models-props.com/

eBay seller name di-tutto

In my quest to find someone who'd be gracious enough to allow me to pay them in payments for a quality Deckard blaster, I came across this guy. In all honesty, he's been nothing but cool so far. But I'm the type person (like most all people) that wants to make sure that what they're getting is what's promised (ie - not a completely terrible recast). I actually asked about Siderio; "Michele" didn't really want to talk about Sidkit because of "the memories". As far as I'm concerned, the pics of the all-metal Worldcon-finished M2019 on the website look fine; what I'm looking for doesn't have to be perfect. But are those pics representative of what I'll actually receive? Anyone?

I've already made a couple small payments, and I just want to know if all is on the up and up. Thanks, guys.

Re: Am I getting ripped off here, guys?

Basically, I've been reading through some threads and posts here on the site to try and figure a couple things out:

https://www.models-props.com/

eBay seller name di-tutto

In my quest to find someone who'd be gracious enough to allow me to pay them in payments for a quality Deckard blaster, I came across this guy. In all honesty, he's been nothing but cool so far. But I'm the type person (like most all people) that wants to make sure that what they're getting is what's promised (ie - not a completely terrible recast). I actually asked about Siderio; "Michele" didn't really want to talk about Sidkit because of "the memories". As far as I'm concerned, the pics of the all-metal Worldcon-finished M2019 on the website look fine; what I'm looking for doesn't have to be perfect. But are those pics representative of what I'll actually receive? Anyone?

I've already made a couple small payments, and I just want to know if all is on the up and up. Thanks, guys.

Steer clear my friend

https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=275811&highlight=di-tutto

Man. I knew it was too good to be true. And here I was thinking that I was actually dealing with Siderio's former partner. I very much doubt he will, but I'm absolutely going to try and get my $60 back.

Believe me, before this I tried contacting Richard Coyle thru his website, and also Rick Ross. I didn't hear back from either, so I figured I'd give this a shot. How gullible of me.

I’m glad the forum could help! That name rang a bell then I remembered the thread in that imposter

This guy Michele is a fraud. Had I read this forum first I would not have paid £400 for somethign that is not going to arrive. My initial enquiry was met with a friendly and optomistic reply. No customs issues and it'll take ten days. One month later Michele has gone silent so Paypal and Mastercard are now on his case. Hopefully this'll be a lesson. Either way, I'll get my money back. Since there are ZERO reviews on his work, then I can only assume he just hoovers people for money and vanishes...well he can try. MAstercard have informed me that they'll be contacting him to assess the validity of his production and sales. Good luck "Michele"!

Hi, I want to be clear with everyone that read these posts. He is referring to name Michele surname Fornasiero. I want to be clear because unfortunately my name is Michele surname Possanza. I am not the person that goes around the web stealing money to other people. I am an artist, a prop maker, I worked with Siderio aka Sidkit and I helped every time to make props of my Italians friends that are parts of this great prop forum.
Thanks

This guy Michele is a fraud. Had I read this forum first I would not have paid £400 for somethign that is not going to arrive. My initial enquiry was met with a friendly and optomistic reply. No customs issues and it'll take ten days. One month later Michele has gone silent so Paypal and Mastercard are now on his case. Hopefully this'll be a lesson. Either way, I'll get my money back. Since there are ZERO reviews on his work, then I can only assume he just hoovers people for money and vanishes...well he can try. MAstercard have informed me that they'll be contacting him to assess the validity of his production and sales. Good luck "Michele"!
I think to ask that my user ID will be "AtimeSidkit" so there would be no problems about who I am and who made the Sidkit blaster.

Hi, I want to be clear with everyone that read these posts. He is referring to name Michele surname Fornasiero. I want to be clear because unfortunately my name is Michele surname Possanza. I am not the person that goes around the web stealing money to other people. I am an artist, a prop maker, I worked with Siderio aka Sidkit and I helped every time to make props of my Italians friends that are parts of this great prop forum.
Thanks

I think to ask that my user ID will be "AtimeSidkit" so there would be no problems about who I am and who made the Sidkit blaster.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back