Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (DICE)

I haven't seen or heard a lot of talk about the Rogue One VR mission in Battlefront, but I personally would LOVE to see more VR missions. That was one of, if not THE most special experiences I've ever had in a video game. Sitting in an X-Wing cockpit, flying in space, shooting down TIE fighters was AMAZING in VR. My buddy and I were talking about how we would love to see a full Star Wars VR game with just recreated battles from the OT. The trench run (yes you can turn on and off your targeting computer in the X-wing and it's awesome), snow speeders taking out AT-ATs, speeder bikes (just hold the motion controllers sideways like speeder handlebars), etc.
I just think this is a seriously underrated technology that they should seriously take full advantage of.
Hell the first time I played the RO VR mission, I sat in the X-Wing cockpit for a good 30 minutes just looking around, pushing all the buttons, opening and closing the wings, and looking back at R2 before I even started the actual game.
Agreed x 100. I just cruise around for the fun of it.

Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk

Right?! Seriously though, with the VR's ability to create a true sense of scale (i.e. the HUGE full sized AT-AT's walking right past you) how awesome would it be to play the Hoth battle, or get to walk around the falcon and train with the Jedi Remote, Dodge Asteroid and out run the huge worm?

I know that after the failings of the first one and the nature of carefully constructed trailers that caution should be my first reaction but WOW this looks awesome and want it in my ps4`s belly, now.

Right?! Seriously though, with the VR's ability to create a true sense of scale (i.e. the HUGE full sized AT-AT's walking right past you) how awesome would it be to play the Hoth battle, or get to walk around the falcon and train with the Jedi Remote, Dodge Asteroid and out run the huge worm?
I'm blown away by the whole thing. 3D movies are amazing too.

Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk

I don't know! I think I successfully confused the people who would complain by stating I didn't think it was a big deal to have a female character, but I preferred a male character. :lol

teach me, oh wise one, so i save people the upset of un knotting their pants from the knot they get into when they read my stuff ;o)

I, too, paid for a season pass but I stopped playing months ago. I haven't even bothered with the new DLC - mainly because I spend more time on the Oculus Rift nowadays. But if the game were much better that didn't have to be the case. It's as if they simply took most of the things that made the original series unique and simply discarded them in favor of a standard gaming experience. I hate the unlockables, experience system. What I loved about the originals were that you could just dive in an play on an equal basis with everyone else. You didn't need unlockables to keep you invested because the gameplay was engaging enough. I miss being able to dive for cover.

First look at the Theed palace from Battlefront 2!
tawt2o028a2z.jpg

Looks pretty. Still not buying until it's on discount. There's just no reason to do otherwise with EA/DICE games anymore.

As far as Battlefield 3 and 4, I never had any problems with them. Plus if you wait that long no one is online to play it anymore.

I may get this one if some of the dumb stuff from the last game is fixed (no squads, pick ups, boring gameplay, etc.).

I may have to preorder this one! I'm really glad they are putting in all eras like the Battlefront 2 (the old one). I also want to see Republic Commandos in one of these!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back