Sin Sampler and Ministration Chart From Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

RJN

Hi,

This is my first post on the site. I thought I'd share my copy of Newt Scamander's ministration chart that I made. It took me a little while to work out the beast names and where they were located on the wheel. The niffler drawing and accompanying annotation, the writing on the wheel and ageing were all done by hand. I still haven't managed to work out the writing on the other wheels. I think one of the wheels shows the classification.
I also made a copy of the sin sampler which I hand embroidered and aged myself (it took hours and hours). I also aged the frame. Unfortunately the frame is plastic, but was the nearest I could find to screen accurate.
I was very pleased with the outcome of both, particularly the sampler as I'd not done any embroidery previously.
FullSizeRender_3.jpgIMG_0562.JPGIMG_0563.JPGIMG_0564.JPGFullSizeRender_1.jpgIMG_9947.JPGIMG_9948.JPG

Last edited:
RJN, oh wow these are amazing! I am trying to make fantastic beasts chart as well. Can i ask what is the fonts of classification table on the chart? great job again! :thumbsup

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back