Davy Jones Costume / Props

I saw your video about the chest and i was wondering if you would be willing to share the measurements you got for the chest.
I was also wondering if you saw the chest at the end of "Dead Man's Chest" where they show the chest from above and you can see that there is not really a block sticking out as you have in your model. But i dont know how the key would fit then so maybe you do need the block sticking out.
pirates2-disneyscreencaps.com-16214.jpg

Last edited:

Once I've finished making my chest ill be happy to share its dimensions, as for when it will be finished... that I don't know. I'm slowly making progress, just not enough for another video yet :) Jones himself is taking priority.

Last edited by a moderator:
The leg is looking great and I have really enjoyed following your progress. When do we get to see a pic of the test fitting?

Thank you. I'm holding off on a test fitting until I have the coral leg cast aswell. I'm hard at it in the evenings trying to demould the giant thing... its being very stubborn :)

The last two videos are good reminders of the hard work often required to get fantastic results! Thanks for sharing the full process - I have really enjoying following your progress.

I'm about to try and mold a semi-detailed sculpt for the first time and you are scaring the crap out of me! I don't have a power-washer or any spare weeks!

Your sculpt was really amazing! I can't wait to see the finished product!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back