The Ultimate Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi Real Vintage Parts Lightsaber Group

Nice. I do hope he refunded your investment for not shipping that grenade as a candle holder? Love the vintage clock as well and I see you have the flashhider too ... I wish I had too :)

Chaïm

Unfortunately I'm going through credit card company for a despute so I shall see. Pre ship pic showed that he did list it as clock parts but there's more to the story and I don't want to move this thread from it's original purpose to showcase vintage Obi sabers. PM me if want full details.

Yes the booster with included FH and connector were a great score from a military collector for a great price.

12778739_10204629532572814_903285128438801121_o_zpsd021sjwp.jpg

DrkSideTndncies May The Force Be With You ... Always :)

Last edited:

Sym-Cha your booster appears to have some letter stamping on the noisy-end. I can see what appears to be a capital L and a lower-case 3. I wonder if this is something that appears on all boosters. I would be interested to know if anyone has any information about letter stamping on Browning boosters. Maybe this is some kind of date-stamp? (can you tell I'm becoming a bit obsessed now).

OB1-Booster-01_zpse5601ef6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@userd1402 perhaps a Left and a Right booster? I don't know ask them blaster guys ... I'm quite more knowledgeable about lightsabers ... you know those weapons of a more civilized age :)
Chaïm

Nice picture. Sounds very plausible. According to my research they produced 550,000 of the ANM2 Brownings by the end of the war.

Nice picture. Sounds very plausible. According to my research they produced 550,000 of the ANM2 Brownings by the end of the war.

Hah. You'd think there would be a few left over for those of us in need, then, wouldn't you? :-&

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sym-Cha your booster appears to have some letter stamping on the noisy-end. I can see what appears to be a capital L and a lower-case 3. I wonder if this is something that appears on all boosters. I would be interested to know if anyone has any information about letter stamping on Browning boosters. Maybe this is some kind of date-stamp? (can you tell I'm becoming a bit obsessed now).

Here's both of mine... and yest they do appear to have some sort of stamping on them....

DSC01243_zpsa59a5129.jpg

AFA2485A-C24C-4D08-ACDC-071C960CD0E0_zpsvoc3eqcy.jpg

DSC01243_zpsa59a5129.jpg

AFA2485A-C24C-4D08-ACDC-071C960CD0E0_zpsvoc3eqcy.jpg

Droool...

"You know, it's never too early to start thinking about your kids college fund..." :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back