The Ultimate Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi Real Vintage Parts Lightsaber Group

It's not likely that the timing will ever work out like this again but...
Back to back deliveries in the last two days. Today's:
https://youtu.be/rYkl3W7JTV8

Still super geeked for you, dude! Glad that guy was able to pry that second one off. He was sure he couldn’t unscrew it when I had the choice of the two. Both are beautiful pieces!

Congrats again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day 3,
Just received my female balance pipe...
Kidding...
Just wanted to clarify that my grenade and booster were from dealers. When halliwax asked, "from another member here or found in the wild?" I just said wild. But when I think of the wild, I usually think swap meets or flea markets. I say this because I'll eventually post all my parts' lineage.
Now where is that dang balance pipe?!

Day 3,
Just received my female balance pipe...
Kidding...
Just wanted to clarify that my grenade and booster were from dealers. When halliwax asked, "from another member here or found in the wild?" I just said wild. But when I think of the wild, I usually think swap meets or flea markets. I say this because I'll eventually post all my parts' lineage.
Now where is that dang balance pipe?!

I was gonna say if you found a booster in the wild holy hell! :)

I wonder the reason for members here to sell these pieces.. are the extra? Or just tired of waiting to complete the saber so they give up? I’m just wondering why the pieces exchange so many hands?

I wonder the reason for members here to sell these pieces.. are the extra? Or just tired of waiting to complete the saber so they give up? I’m just wondering why the pieces exchange so many hands?

Priorities change.Life presents reasons to realise the capital gain. Other projects beckon!

Thrill of the hunt? You spent years and thousands of dollars putting one together and then what? Having one is far less exciting for some than the process of acquiring one.

I've sold off parts as upgrades became available... like I had a great grenade, but then Edraven gave me a chance at a better one, so sold off and bought his.

Figured I’d give my favorite thread a bump here since I was finally able to land a vintage AS handwheel. I know I’m still a ways off with the two hardest parts left to find but couldn’t be happier to have made it his far.

0DDDCF67-E635-41A0-A5DC-84067BC20C55.jpeg

Figured I’d give my favorite thread a bump here since I was finally able to land a vintage AS handwheel. I know I’m still a ways off with the two hardest parts left to find but couldn’t be happier to have made it his far.

View attachment 818006

Good on you there my friend. It certainly deserved the bump.

I’m still trying to wrap my brain around the idea that the balance pipe vent is not one of the two hardest parts. But, rarity IS only 1/2 the equation.

You will get there. Enjoy the journey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

View attachment 818006

I don't mean to take the wind out of your sails, but thats not a vintage AS sink knob. Thats the more modern version which is not accurate to the prop.

I don't mean to take the wind out of your sails, but thats not a vintage AS sink knob. Thats the more modern version which is not accurate to the prop.

There should be ample opportunity to rectify that particular issue as people complete their builds and figure out which extra parts they don’t really need anymore.

Keep hunting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back