The Ultimate Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi Real Vintage Parts Lightsaber Group

Thanks everyone! The journey is finally over. :) Now the search for more accurate variants begins! LOL. Again, very grateful to everyone on this forum who helped make this possible.

Here’s a couple of quick snapshots I I took with my phone late last night after replacing my Roman’s booster with the real one. Will take some glams later!

b9b2eac9d321c409cc21906bd4012083.jpg

260933326a5a4ac2827e53530964aacb.jpg

f5dfa200dc55393591d34223decd73b5.jpg

adfe3f2d42e1c273b4d118959ce2d8f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there is one more I think if someone feel like trying the guy once more ;) use google :)

I searched for these parts so long, just hearing that sends a Pavlovian response into a deep part of my brain lol. Hi, I’m Victor, and I’m an addict.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hell, I'd be willing to buy an entire barrel, if it'd mean getting a booster. If I had all the licenses required. I'd get an entire gun!

I don’t get why these gun owners get pissed... it’s not like we are destroying the booster... if for some reason we decide to sell it in the future it could always go back into a gun...

Further more... it’s probably safer being in a rpf members hand then some antique firing gun....

I don’t get why these gun owners get pissed... it’s not like we are destroying the booster... if for some reason we decide to sell it in the future it could always go back into a gun...

Further more... it’s probably safer being in a rpf members hand then some antique firing gun....

Some are welded on and can result in the jacket being damaged as they’re taken off, but yeah it’s mostly a matter of principal for them. In their eyes were taking something “historic” out of circulation to make a “toy”. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Honestly, it’s probably all the emails that we send them that really get ‘em annoyed [emoji56]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ok, so its finally my turn after asking almost a year ago if someone would sell me a vintage OB1 (D'Oh - what a newb!) - though like so many others I don't have a vintage booster. I'll keep working on those pesky gun collectors.

Big thanks to everyone but special thanks to @mugatu and @teecrooz.

Vintage:
* emitter
* hales
* clamp
* transistors
* exactra bubbles
* AS wheel

You'll note the lack of a D ring - I don't have the equipment or skills to safely drill it. PM if you'd like to help!

Cheers Chris

IMG_4810_small.jpg

IMG_4829_small.jpg
IMG_4827_small.jpg
IMG_4830_small.jpg
IMG_4820_small.jpg
IMG_4816_small.jpg

Ok, so its finally my turn after asking almost a year ago if someone would sell me a vintage OB1 (D'Oh - what a newb!) - though like so many others I don't have a vintage booster. I'll keep working on those pesky gun collectors.

Big thanks to everyone but special thanks to @mugatu and @teecrooz.

Vintage:
* emitter
* hales
* clamp
* transistors
* exactra bubbles
* AS wheel

You'll note the lack of a D ring - I don't have the equipment or skills to safely drill it. PM if you'd like to help!

Cheers Chris

View attachment 799865

View attachment 799861
View attachment 799860
View attachment 799862
View attachment 799863
View attachment 799864

Wow, well done! Everything looks beautiful.

I gotta admit, I’m pretty envious of that sink knob. Is that the all metal variant?

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back