The Ultimate Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi Real Vintage Parts Lightsaber Group

DAMN...how many NOS BP´s are out there???

Three that I know of, though I defer to @teecrooz on this one... me, Chris and now Nick.

Here's mine; I got it in a trade with Andy (@mugatu) whom I believe originally got it from @Marv

IMG_3972.JPGIMG_3971.JPGFullSizeRender.jpg

Didn’t Andres (serafino) have one also? I believe he did, Chen had two, and marv found two. So of those possibly five they are now in my collection, Dave, Nick, Andres, and one unknown buyer that Chen sold to years ago.

As as far as I know, the ones that marv found were the only ones still boxed and waxed. There is still some red wax in the holes on mine. I also had a used one where the wax hadn’t fully burned out. Not sure I have ever mentioned that.

It sure is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn’t Andres (serafino) have one also? I believe he did, Chen had two, and marv found two. So of those possibly five they are now in my collection, Dave, Nick, Andres, and one unknown buyer that Chen sold to years ago.

As as far as I know, the ones that marv found were the only ones still boxed and waxed.

Add me to the list, thanks to Edraven99:

IMG_2673.JPG

It's on the the end of that thing what's still short a booster (wink wink ,nudge nudge, know what I mean? know what I mean?)

;-)

I think mine came all boxed and waxed before Roman got at it. Now I have genuine born female BP envy to add to the list of things to drain the kids college fund on... Duoh!

I love the look of the saber with the sand color grenade! love all those grenades with color lines or full colors :thumbsup

I love the look of the saber with the sand color grenade! love all those grenades with color lines or full colors :thumbsup

I had one that came like that... oh man there's such beauty under that beige paint...

Is the idea to leave it on?

Of course in taking it off you need to blue it.. cuz you need to bring it down to bare steal.

I had one that came like that... oh man there's such beauty under that beige paint...

Is the idea to leave it on?

Of course in taking it off you need to blue it.. cuz you need to bring it down to bare steal.

Not sure where I'm going to go with that. That's the dilemma of conservation; once the original finish is gone, it's gone for good.

Guys - stay away from spandau militaria. I tried to get a grenade shipped here and they ignored all three emails, and then went absolutely bananas when I opened a paypal case. they used lots of expletives and told me never to shop there again.

in light of that, I have a No.3 MK2 on its way to me from someone else. Close enough!

Thanks for the heads up & WARNING! its difficult enough finding these & getting them shipped, without being scammed by unscrupulous people.

Wow! That’s about as perfect looking as they get. Great score. Making me wish I lived on the different side of an ocean...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wow! That’s about as perfect looking as they get. Great score. Making me wish I lived on the different side of an ocean...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks, yeah the handwheels are almost mint and the caps only have some light marks no doubt from rings scuffing when the taps were turned on & off...

Holy cow! That's a great score!!!! :thumbsup
I've got a "cold" on mine, but I'd love a "hot". Especially with the whole faucet attached.
That's awesome sir, congrats!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back