The Ultimate Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi Real Vintage Parts Lightsaber Group

I see nothing :cry, but thanks for trying. It really sucks too, cause your photo collection alone I have found to be very helpful. You have museum quality stuff, my friend.

Thanks russellsch ... well I refreshed this page and even with the add-on in place ... the picture just @#$%^&*()_+! vanished :facepalm

Edit :
. . . and I found another solution thanks to google ... in the Pb IMG Code but with ~original added between jpg and the by means of editing in this forum ... my pictures should now all be available again ... as it is for me :)

Chaïm

Last edited:
All my pictures in this thread should be visible again, I'm not certain I'll do the same for the 1500 + posts with pictures of mine :wacko ... I hope the rpf team will resolve this for me ... meanwhile if there's any picture of mine you'd like me to fix again send me a PM with the post#link ... always willing to serve the community :)

Chaïm

Found an original part at an airshow today - just need to persuade one off the only airworthy Bristol Blenheim in the UK.

IMG_1860.jpg

Ha! Good luck on that one! Awesome find, though. I also got to wondering if those are original. I seem to remember seeing people talk about Russ' replicas (or maybe it was Roman's) on some gun collector websites. Its not entirely unlikely that people in other hobbies could be using the replica parts to complete their builds as well.

On at least one gun collector website I saw one of us trying to find a booster whilst appearing as a gun collector.

A "real" gun collector said "if you can't find a real one, the ones made by the star wars nerds are very accurate".

Just put in the Junkyard a buying post for the last 3 parts I need. Will also be looking out as often as possible. Just a grenade, booster, and sinktap left...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come October 6th, even though I will be out of town for work I plan on going full throttle into this project. Looking forward to getting this done by mid next year, hopefully. Still waiting on my Male Balance Pipe from Roman's, but it could be waiting for me at home, I'm not entirely sure. We'll see when I am home for a mere 30 Hours thursday....

I will be out of town for work I plan on going full throttle into this project. Looking forward to getting this done by mid next year, hopefully.

Hey @Hopkinsc1 ! So what you're saying is that you're traveling to the UK on the company dime and spending all your free time at British salvage yards!?!? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back