Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18232425262728
Subscribe
    From
    New York
    1 Week Ago  Oct 7, 2017, 9:07 PM - Re: The Ultimate Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi Real Vintage Parts Lightsaber Group #676

Son of a...! Missed another one putting those rotten kids to bed.

Beautiful work getting that bad boy cleaned up and everything turning once again, Dustin!
    From
    Fairhaven, MA
    1 Week Ago  Oct 8, 2017, 8:02 AM - Re: The Ultimate Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi Real Vintage Parts Lightsaber Group #677

Sym-Cha said: View Post
    http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/z...y.jpg~original

Roy from wannawanga and Master Sym-Cha at STAR WARS Identities in Utrecht

Cham
    Wicked cool photo!!!
    From
    Vancouver, BC. Canada
    1 Week Ago  Oct 10, 2017, 1:54 AM - Re: The Ultimate Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi Real Vintage Parts Lightsaber Group #678

GIANT PICTURE DUMP! (and it will be a double post since this will go into my own builds thread...)

I can finally say this is finished! (Well unless I find a booster with a weld and clear exactra... I'll take those, heh)

After my realtor threw out my exactra strip, I got a bit set back and then lazy about finishing after @mugatu hooked me up with a new one..

So tonight I finally finished off the exactra and re-did my transistors to ones that looked better and matched. And that's it! It's finished.

I also had did one of those cheap boxes for myself when I made one for my brother. Looks good to me.

So thanks to @teecrooz for helping me get started on all this - the grenade auction that started this all was one of the more thrilling moments in my life, ha.
    @Edraven99 for the trades!
    @mugatu for hooking up the exactra.
    @Sym-Cha @Romansempire @Scuttjua @Jameskenobi for answering my queries as tried to find out all I could about this prop.

From
    Groningen, Netherlands
    1 Week Ago  Oct 10, 2017, 2:47 AM - Re: The Ultimate Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi Real Vintage Parts Lightsaber Group #679

Excellent Obi-Wan lightsaber build NeoRutty

Cham
    From
    Long Beach, CA, US
    1 Week Ago  Oct 10, 2017, 7:35 AM - Re: The Ultimate Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi Real Vintage Parts Lightsaber Group #680

Very cool! That plaque is a nice touch, too.
    From
    New York
    1 Week Ago  Oct 10, 2017, 8:10 AM - Re: The Ultimate Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi Real Vintage Parts Lightsaber Group #681

Awesome work, Ellery! I especially love the box with the burlap, definitely looks like something we could have seen in Obi-Wan's hut.
  7. RPF Premium Member Edraven99's Avatar
    1 Week Ago  Oct 10, 2017, 8:13 AM - Re: The Ultimate Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi Real Vintage Parts Lightsaber Group #682

Congrats El! She looks awesome!
    From
    South Carolina
    1 Week Ago  Oct 10, 2017, 12:12 PM - Re: The Ultimate Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi Real Vintage Parts Lightsaber Group #683

Such a thing of beauty!
    I might have to hit up my local Hobby Lobby. Love that box too