Ep. 8 Kylo costume

Gotta rub salt into my wound lol. This will be my second Halloween where I have to go to my backup plan. :cry

We're in the same boat!!!! I paid for Kylo in full March of 2016. Last Halloween I wore baseball cap, jeans, t-shirt, and shot glass lol. Whatever. Chances are Anovos is also running into things on the labor front: like "companies" doing everything to win the bid and then ask what the project is afterwards.

Attachments

• 4E71423F-DD3E-4D7A-A170-4F3730082B6D.jpeg
    4E71423F-DD3E-4D7A-A170-4F3730082B6D.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 500
So if I don't care for getting 501st approval, how good am I with getting the Kylo TLJ set from Xcoser? I don't really want the cape, but the bundle including cape, gloves, and belt is a pretty good price. Just need boots and the Disney park saber.

So if I don't care for getting 501st approval, how good am I with getting the Kylo TLJ set from Xcoser? I don't really want the cape, but the bundle including cape, gloves, and belt is a pretty good price. Just need boots and the Disney park saber.

XCoser, in my opinion, is definitely the best route for getting "Five Oh Fun" approval in my books. I bought their TFA version way back, modified the **** outta it and recently got their cape as well (review here: https://youtu.be/Ug06KRjA8nM) to update to TLJ. If you're taller definitely get the cape custom sized too.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back