Wolverine square Enix style armor

Every time I see googly eyes before paint, they crack me up. :) They look spot on, though, and will be awesome once you get the paint going. Brilliant so far!

Won't have to many updates until the weekend in the project. I did however order my claws (thanks wolverine8) from wish and I ordered some flex bond so i can start sealing. Itching to get started again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Won't have to many updates until the weekend in the project. I did however order my claws (thanks wolverine8) from wish and I ordered some flex bond so i can start sealing. Itching to get started again.

Your welcome mate. I was order them too and waiting for get the mail. After my Arkham Origins Batsuit, I decided to make a Wolverine cosplay but which style I don't know.

Your welcome mate. I was order them too and waiting for get the mail. After my Arkham Origins Batsuit, I decided to make a Wolverine cosplay but which style I don't know.

That's awesome man, be sure to link it here once you start, I definitely want to follow it.

Back from vacation rested and ready to build. I've mostly completed the belt buckle and back plate just have to glue and shape. Hope to finish them tonight and start making my leg cast/ duck tape dummy so I can get the thigh and boot armor correct.
d3c14542316e2952110f7f563c65ca15.jpg
8357c58b075dfdb655e6df47002b9f83.jpg

So didn't get as far as I had hope tonight. I wanted to get the thigh template started, but that just didn't happen.
I did finish the belt front and back plate, and I made a duct tape leg form. Here is a few pictures of the process.
aca0bcdf20a48f197b4a97548a1b73e1.jpg
b2b62358af4836524fada69ebba8f872.jpg
b30d42781877d634c1dcdd72563845a1.jpg

With this I should be able to get the thighs almost perfect since there not a mirror image on both sides.

Made progress on the thighs tonight, there not done but there getting there.
I've been worried they were to small but after looking at the reference pictures Over and over I feel like there close. It looks like the figure has a lot of room from his hip to the top of the thigh which is great for me make moving much easier. Let me know what you all thing, to small just right?
4ac4b454479d68a1a9c1692f9df122be.jpg
5df36cbf1332a9917c82ebcf847c1803.jpg
0a9af65e839f4d019a8d7cd1de808ad1.jpg

On another note my gloves and flexbond came in today. I'll have to dye the gloves to match my pants color but that will be done much later.

Judging by the reference pic I think it's pretty dang close. It only goes just passed half way up his thigh. I'd say as long as you can move in it call it good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Very easy to move in, so I think I'm going to keep going with it. And if it turns out to small once the rest of the armors done I can always fix it then. Thanks for your input.

The thighs armor is finished, on to the last few pieces before I tackle the helmet. I went ahead and drew out the templates for both the knee and shins and just have to cut them out of foam now.
ae187ff7208114ad9d3324b740879c10.jpg
9cc366b24ae910fb8261e292996e0b32.jpg

I had to adjust the shin a bit and I plan to either do elastic or add a zipper to the backs to be about to take them on and off. I also just received my claws in the mail and couldn't be happier.
0c454607432984aa62e0ff45a88786f6.jpg
4114836673cfab25bd082da4c020bdb5.jpg

Hey! I didn't get my mail yet, how can you? I was ordered them before you. :D Nevermind. :D

You made a great job here. And claws looks nice, I can't wait to get mine.

Hey! I didn't get my mail yet, how can you? I was ordered them before you. :D Nevermind. :D

You made a great job here. And claws looks nice, I can't wait to get mine.

Not sure, I was very surprised when they arrived in the mail. You will love them. They really exceeded my expectation.

Had some free time tonight and worked on the shins a bit. One is almost completely finished the other needs to be strapped and they both need the circle details. Once these are done I'm moving on to the knee and boot armor.
dea2360775d288fd4c5494ef54f827ad.jpg

Also I wanted to show everyone the new claws with the gloves and armor. I tried to take a picture with both but that proved to be easier said than done.
Not sure if I'll change pants to match gloves or airbrush gloves to match the pants haven't decided yet.
9dfd0b5d6d03daedc8afd5aeaa76845a.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back