(PIC HEAVY) Matt's Spider-Man: Homecoming Suit build! (Homemade + Stark tech)

Re: Matt's Spider-Man: Homecoming Suit build! (Homemade + Stark tech)

Oh okay, I tried messaging him about a month ago and he never saw my message and then I tried messaging him again on Monday and he has still has not responded or even seen my message as far as I know.

Yeah, that's the negative about him. He's a bit hard to reach

Yeah, that's the negative about him. He's a bit hard to reach
Hey, a bit of an update, so I realized after the I sent the first message to John it said something like "add John Donaldson on messenger" so I clicked that and I guess it added him but at the top it l says "you are not connected with John Donaldson on facebook" was this the same with anyone else who has already contacted him? Any advice?

Hey, a bit of an update, so I realized after the I sent the first message to John it said something like "add John Donaldson on messenger" so I clicked that and I guess it added him but at the top it l says "you are not connected with John Donaldson on facebook" was this the same with anyone else who has already contacted him? Any advice?

He probably hasn't accepted your message request

He probably hasn't accepted your message request
Do you suggest waiting for him to respond, (who knows when that will be) Or do you suggest maybe just getting them from a different seller, and if so is there any other good options?

Do you suggest waiting for him to respond, (who knows when that will be) Or do you suggest maybe just getting them from a different seller, and if so is there any other good options?

Honestly I don't know. His stuff looks good, but I needed more info. I've been asking him about payment options and he hasn't responded. He's just a really hard guy to reach.

Honestly I don't know. His stuff looks good, but I needed more info. I've been asking him about payment options and he hasn't responded. He's just a really hard guy to reach.
Yeah. Being totally honest one of the main reasons I want the v2 webshooters is because the trigger goes into the base or whatever you want to call it, I do understand why he can't respond to people quick, must be busy making all his props, and I don't know if he has a day job or anything, but if he had a way of responding quicker that would be great.

Yeah. Being totally honest one of the main reasons I want the v2 webshooters is because the trigger goes into the base or whatever you want to call it, I do understand why he can't respond to people quick, must be busy making all his props, and I don't know if he has a day job or anything, but if he had a way of responding quicker that would be great.

I really wanted his stuff, but the communication is terrible. So now I'm leaning towards kenlandrum's if he can make them more accurate.

I really wanted his stuff, but the communication is terrible. So now I'm leaning towards kenlandrum's if he can make them more accurate.
Well, his props are 3d printed right? While John's are a different material. Correct?

Well, his props are 3d printed right? While John's are a different material. Correct?

John's appears to be cast in resin. Or the top part at least, and the rest appears to be rubber. Ken's can be 3d printed, but I'll be adding my own things to it as well so I can get some rubber parts on there.

John's appears to be cast in resin. Or the top part at least, and the rest appears to be rubber. Ken's can be 3d printed, but I'll be adding my own things to it as well so I can get some rubber parts on there.
Ohhh, alright bc I don't know if I could do just 3d printed plastic I feel like I would need to have them like rubbery so they move more kinda and aren't like really just stiff on my wrist, I may buy a pair of Ken's and see if they would work for me, if not I'll probably keep trying to reach john

I've been 3d modeling a lot and I'm working on some really good stuff here

Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 8.31.27 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-28 at 8.31.38 AM.png

Finished modeling the web shooters. Gonna take this to a certain someone here on the forums who might be able to produce them for everyone ;)

Screen Shot 2017-09-29 at 12.29.26 PM.png

Triggers are retractable

Screen Shot 2017-09-29 at 12.38.49 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-29 at 12.39.09 PM.png

There will also be the option of having the cartridges skewed or straight. Why? The practical web shooters had straight web cartridges in the housing, while the finished CGI in the movie ended up with skewed cartridges.

Screen Shot 2017-09-29 at 12.39.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-29 at 12.39.51 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-29 at 12.40.01 PM.png

Last edited:

Finished modeling the web shooters. Gonna take this to a certain someone here on the forums who might be able to produce them for everyone ;)

View attachment 762324

Triggers are retractable

View attachment 762345View attachment 762346

There will also be the option of having the cartridges skewed or straight. Why? The practical web shooters had straight web cartridges in the housing, while the finished CGI in the movie ended up with skewed cartridges.

View attachment 762347View attachment 762348View attachment 762349
Dude. These are like THE MOST AMAZING THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!
Great files, I love the curvatures on the top! These are probably the best files that I have seen for this!
Good luck!

View attachment 762324

Triggers are retractable

View attachment 762345View attachment 762346

View attachment 762347View attachment 762348View attachment 762349
I think this is by far the best Stark Webshooter out there by far, the only think I think you should improve about it is making the trigger a bit wider, other than that absolutely spot on!

unknown (1).png

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back