San Diego Comic Con 2017

I don't normally recall RPF meetups happening due to the hectic schedule. But if you're going to one of the big gatherings, would be cool to meet up RPF people there. So Marvel, DC, Star Wars, and the like.

Man, this year's hotel registration was rough. Most of my friends were placed on wait list today. Gotta wait and see what happens Monday.

That's why I booked my 1bedroom appt and airfar 3 months before ticket sales

That was a good deal. Most Air BNB people knew what was up with years past, and are charging 400+ per night, and that's just for a spare room most of the time.

They may not be close, but at least there's still the Hotel Circle and Mission Valley offerings currently available, which were essentially the same hotels eligible for the early bird specials. I tried to get my main choice hotel, but unfortunately, there were 1 or two days completely booked, so we're sticking with our Westgate hotel near Horton Plaza.

I was able to book an AirBnB for 40 dollars a night for my girlfriend and I. Nothing special but has a queen mattress and is a private room. Only a few minutes away

We scored a condo just a 10 min walk from the convention center on Pacific Highway. It was pricey but much better than the room we got last year and close enough not worry about transportation to the con.

Wasn't able to get a Funko Fundays ticket (sold out while I was in the middle of check out), but did get a ticket for My Brother, My Brother, and Me live show.

They just posted venders and floor layout can't wait 4 weeks to sunning ole San Diego

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be flying in Thursday late afternoon be in the Gaslamp at around 630ish

Someone's gotta plan it then. Think it would be better to do a meet up at the con somewhere, or should there be an offsite meet up?

Monday morning breakfast meetup?....everyone has plans at different times input would be nice for a meetup....

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back