Spock is Alive at Fan Expo 2016.

Vee

Here are a couple of shots I took of Paul Forest, a startling look alike for Leonard Nimoy's Spock character. He stands 6'8" tall and is easy to find in a crowd as he stands at least a head above everyone else. I took the pics I took and put him in a Star Trek background. Standing beside him really does leave one speechless. He does this professionally now and goes by the name Spock Vegas.

Attachments

• Spock on the_bridgeHR.jpg
    Spock on the_bridgeHR.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 401
  • SpockOnShipHR.jpg
    SpockOnShipHR.jpg
    659.3 KB · Views: 366
  • SpockOnVulcanHR.jpg
    SpockOnVulcanHR.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 405
Creepy. He does look like Leonard Nimoy. Cool to know that you not only look like him, but actually can make a career out of it.

I see a guy who wears a well made costume and perfect hair and ears and I'd an excellent replication, but I don't think the face looks like a dead ringer Nimoy. Excellent work on everything though, no doubt.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Not so much as looking exactly like Nimoy, but if he told me Leonard was his older brother, I wouldnt argue with that. As Nimoy had the presence of being someone other than human, this guy gives the same sense. He is, to me, a Vulcan. When you see him in person you will know what I mean. Hopefully he will be at Fan Expo again in the fall at Metro Trade Centre in Toronto. Im looking forward to more pics to play with like the ones I posted here.

Looks like he could be Spocks blood relative.

Definately needs some double sided tape to pin his ears back like Nimoy did

Excellent gear and it looks like he has a great commitment to the Spock character. However, young Nimoy was nowhere near that gaunt. This guy would look great as an older Spock.

Perhaps something in red?

Spock_2293.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back