Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

These look good. Is it worth adding heat shrink or some other insulator over those wires?

In my case, in both shoes, the wires had either worn down to copper and shorted or simply had worn right through and broke.

They are thicker wires but it would be up to you.

- - - Updated - - -

do the seperate pods come wired?
and isnt one suppose to be a bit smaller
not that it matters
i know they can probably be cut

The pods are different sizes, it's a bad photo.

Man that single MAG auction is going crazy.

VIDEO

And the guy says MJF's last was US7 D.

im really pissed off at tiffany and nike for not releasing the upgraded mags on bttf day and releasing it a year later
its ridiculous tney were working on it for years and couldnt release it on time
just bothers me personally so i really cant enjoy her and her bias videos

Last edited:
im really pissed off at tiffany and nike for not releasing the upgraded mags on bttf day and releasing it a year later
its ridiculous tney were working on it for years and couldnt release it on time
just bothers me personally so i really cant enjoy her and her bias videos
Technically they did make the October 21, 2015 date. The very first pair of power lacing MAGs were given to MJF on that day. It was the other 89 pair that were held back to 2016.

Last edited:
What do you guys think of these?
2c33c2da275bdf57fde624b9a92c53d4.jpg
34b2298b6000c6b36399f60fab3af1f1.jpg
ef91f8b931910b31859e6100d1bbe099.jpg

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I've not liked a single one of those 'off-white' designs, and it doesn't work for the MAG either. Been a lot better colourways photoshopped on here over the years than that, sorry.

Not much. Sorry. Dark grey instead of black, maybe. And I am not into the text at all.

I like Jedifyfe's colourways so much more. Some even look like they could have been team colours in Slamball.
I don't know why you guys are all apologizing. I didn't make them lol

I don't know why you guys are all apologizing. I didn't make them lol

Just trying not to be a jerk on the internet dude. There's way too many of those around. :D

- - - Updated - - -

I would buy at least 10 of those colourways if they actually existed lol. :D

I've not liked a single one of those 'off-white' designs, and it doesn't work for the MAG either. Been a lot better colourways photoshopped on here over the years than that, sorry.

I feel the same way. They look ridiculous. Zip ties and weird ***** coming out of them. It's like the emperor's new clothes. And I feel the same way about these Mags.

Where can I find some V3s for a good price? I also went to Airmagman’s Instagram and Wix page; he has some good stuff but no clear way to place an order.

I have a pair of Mags I got from David close to two years ago now. The lighting broke because I wore them out so much, and I lost the charger for them anyways. Who do I send them to, to get them "modded" or however you'd like to put it. I know there's someone on the forums here who can redo the lighting, replace the sole at the bottom with the blue one etc. I just can't remember who it was. Thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back