Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

That's exactly why I like wearing them out in public haha. I love the attention!
Ha ha ha so do i!!! I loved taking pics with everyone

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
It feels a little wrong to admit, but I love it when I hear people say something or want to take a picture. Hell, October 21st I'm planning on going to the mall in full 2015 Marty outfit, Hat, Jacket, Mags, Hoverboard, even have the replica Almanac

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Hey there! I've ordered a pair of "defect" Mags from sneakerahead. Got the QC pics today. The only issue I can figure out right now is that the soles are yellowed. What do the experts say?
Well the light might properly also not work...

Link to the QC pics: https://imgur.com/a/kSH94RP

I was told that size 7 and 8 are exactly the same in terms of size. Completely identical except for the size tag. Is this true?

I was told that size 7 and 8 are exactly the same in terms of size. Completely identical except for the size tag. Is this true?

This could well be the case. I’ve had quite a few pairs of v3 in a ‘US7’ & they are exactly the same size as my RD ‘US8’ which happens to be MUCH larger when compared to my genuine RD US7.

It feels a little wrong to admit, but I love it when I hear people say something or want to take a picture. Hell, October 21st I'm planning on going to the mall in full 2015 Marty outfit, Hat, Jacket, Mags, Hoverboard, even have the replica Almanac

Yes !!!! Do it!
So I want a mcfly 2015 jacket but more like a leather type jacket. None of that saggy dryer hose sleeves either, does anyone have any suggestions?

My air mag tattoo finally healed up and turned out great I just say! It sits right next to my flux capacitor lol
65277823b60a66569803914c6f306d8f.jpg
2c6516e6caad54990cb471a776076f57.jpg

Anyone know what type of tint to use?

When I dyed my soles, I just used RIT synthetic dye (it is already a liquid in a bottle, but you are best to boil the dye in a pot and apply hot to the rubber) Kentucky Blue.

With your skills, I am sure you could take the yellows off and mold and cast your own clears or blue tints.

- - - Updated - - -

What would be the best product insert to make a loose fitting shoe feel better?

Those innersoles that DragonGalvy and I use pack out these shoes quite a bit. Even though I wear 10s, I think they'd work for me in a pair of 11s.

I can source and send you a set if you want.

Yeh its nice to have people recognise them and no one has ever said bad things about them when I say they are replicas, usually the comment I get is 'wow they look real'
as for the upcoming mall outing, Pics or it didn't happen lol :)

Yeh its nice to have people recognise them and no one has ever said bad things about them when I say they are replicas, usually the comment I get is 'wow they look real'
as for the upcoming mall outing, Pics or it didn't happen lol :)

Last con, I was the only one wearing anything BTTF, yet I got more thumbs up then in previous years. It wasn't the first time I had worn my V3s.

I watched that last night and it was so eye opening .

This is pretty much how I thought it was happening.

1. You pay your money to a seller or middle man.
2. A courier is sent to get the shoes from the factory.
3. Your shoes get photographed and sent out if you approve. If you reject, then that pair gets off loaded to the next buyer.
4. You shoes get mailed out of China to you.

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

This is pretty much how I thought it was happening.

1. You pay your money to a seller or middle man.
2. A courier is sent to get the shoes from the factory.
3. Your shoes get photographed and sent out if you approve. If you reject, then that pair gets off loaded to the next buyer.
4. You shoes get mailed out of China to you.

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

Are you saying this is Martha?? :D

8D22D706-A0E6-4826-B1D2-A56CD920D73D.jpeg

A guy that I know and have previously fixed his V3’s before (charge port and EL) sent me his shoes again because they wouldn’t charge. I checked the port and it was fine but then opened up the shoe and looked at the battery...WOW!!! This guy is lucky his shoe didn’t catch on fire!!! Bad battery on the left, new one on the right.

A6998F3C-32F4-4D6A-8F2C-AB2B6C0BA717.jpeg20B856B1-0A98-430F-8BEF-9C83DAF06E66.jpeg

A guy that I know and have previously fixed his V3’s before (charge port and EL) sent me his shoes again because they wouldn’t charge. I checked the port and it was fine but then opened up the shoe and looked at the battery...WOW!!! This guy is lucky his shoe didn’t catch on fire!!! Bad battery on the left, new one on the right.

View attachment 840281View attachment 840282

with the upgraded boards, charging time takes about 2-2.5hrs
also shoes need to be in off position when charging
do you think this can be due to over charging?

- - - Updated - - -

So I have been wearing my v3.1s pretty regularly. I have been putting some clear sole savers on them when I wear them. And I am getting quite tired of doing that all the time when they wear out after 3 wears.
So my question is how does everyone's soles look after regular wear not having sole savers on them?

you can make your own soles out of 3M Film
for like 35 you have enough to make 4 sets

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back