Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

Over the past 10 years (you can see the various versions in Post #1 of this thread), we have several and with the exception of V1, they just got better and better to the point where I even have to double take when I see images on line.

I think all the other types have been discontinued now apart from the Halloween Costumes MAG.

Oh wow any chance you can tell me anyone that makes or sells them. I remember the version twos being all over the Internet on different sites and looks like they got shut down on just looking for a pair that is somewhat cheap just to display

Oh wow any chance you can tell me anyone that makes or sells them. I remember the version twos being all over the Internet on different sites and looks like they got shut down on just looking for a pair that is somewhat cheap just to display

All the info you seek including where to buy is all in the first post.

The only cheap MAGs (far from accurate) are the HC MAGs and they do not have decals or a SWOOSH. You will need to buy make your own and add them yourself. But they are about 1/10th the price of the V3.

Hello, I've been thinking about picking up some Nike Mag V3 or V4's, who sells the best Nike Mags for the best price? For the V4's, is there a way to modify the buttons to make the lace and unlace buttons work instead of there being one button that goes both ways? Does the button automatically make the laces tighten/loosen until it can't anymore? Or is it controlled by the user to stop at any point when button is not being pressed?

Yeah but the Universals and logos added up are 150 said and done. Where replicas seem to go for $400. Thay may be exactly what I need
Do you want screen accurate or not. If not, then the HC MAG is perfect for you. They are way too puffy for me.

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

Hello, I've been thinking about picking up some Nike Mag V3 or V4's, who sells the best Nike Mags for the best price? For the V4's, is there a way to modify the buttons to make the lace and unlace buttons work instead of there being one button that goes both ways? Does the button automatically make the laces tighten/loosen until it can't anymore? Or is it controlled by the user to stop at any point when button is not being pressed?
You would need to replace the control board and possibly add a 2nd button/wire to make it work like the real power lace MAG.

Who wants V3's for $175 or V4's for $200? I am currently in business with a direct maker of them and could possibly be bringing you these for that cost. Follow my Instagram prorgess of this...Instagram/jedifyfe
For $200 I'd grab V4s. That way when one of "those people" ask, "do they power lace"?, I can go yes, actually, they do.

Not a prank. Hang tight as I make sure my seller ships them. He has said he wants 5 per order to make it easier for get them from the factory. He’s super quick to reply and ontop of all sales. Hang tight.
Could a shipment of 5 be sent to Australia direct as opposed to having to go via the US?

There are several BTTF 2 fans here that want V3s but are not wanting to pay more than they did for their V2s.

Who wants V3's for $175 or V4's for $200? I am currently in business with a direct maker of them and could possibly be bringing you these for that cost. Follow my Instagram prorgess of this...Instagram/jedifyfe

Could this also be a chance to get them to Germany?
sneakerahead still not ships to Germany because of our customs problem...
I am trying to get my hands on a pair of V3s since 2015 :(

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back